The Testo 770-3 is the ideal clamp meter for demanding measuring tasks in tight application environments and is the most powerful model in the clamp meter series. It offers lots of additional functions for those challenging tasks that you are faced with on a daily basis, e.g. communication with the smartphone app via Bluetooth.
The movable pincer arm can be fully retracted into the instrument, enabling the instrument to grab tightly packed cables in a particularly accurate way. In addition, more specialized applications can be handled using the clamp meter, such as starting current, power and µA measurements.
- Bluetooth connection to your smartphone (with the Testo Smart Probes App)
- Unique grab mechanism makes it easier to work at tight measuring points
- Auto AC/DC for current and voltage
- True RMS
- Large two-line display
- With additional functions, such as starting current, power and μA measurement
- Voltage - 1 mV to 600 V AC/DC
- Current - 1 to 600 A AC/DC
- Resistance - 1 Ω to 60 MΩ
- Frequency - 001 Hz to 10 kHz
- Temperature ranges - -20 to +500 °C
- Measurement category: CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1,000 V
- Part No. 0590.7703 0590 7703
For technical data and downloads please click here.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990