NEW! Testo 872 Thermal Imaging Camera with Thermography App
All prices are exclusive of GST
Currently out of stock. Delivery will be 3 weeks when ordered.
The testo 872 thermal imager gives you the best possible support for your work in professional industrial and building thermography. Take thermal images quickly, reliably and smartly with the highest image quality, very good thermal sensitivity and innovative functions. The case supplied with the thermal imager means it can be conveniently transported, so it is always there for you when needed.
- Highest image quality
- IR resolution - Native 320 x 240px, SuperResolution 640 x 480px
- Precise measurement: thermal sensitivity of 0.06°C
- Smart and wireless: use your mobile device with the free testo Thermography App and wirelessly transmit readings from the testo 770-3 clamp meter and the testo 605i humidity measuring instrument (both available separately)
- Innovative functions, such as testo ScaleAssist and testo ɛ-Assist for comparable, error-free thermal image
- Part No. 0560.8721 0560 8721
For technical data and downloads please click here.
Smart and Connected
The Testo 872 thermal imager guarantees wireless communication with mobile terminal devices via WLAN. The testo Thermography App for iOS and Android offers you the possibility of writing and sending reports on site, as well as saving them online, and of using your smartphone or tablet as a second display or for remote control.
The Testo 872 delivers even more informative thermal images in combination with the compatible 770-3 clamp meter and Testo 605i thermohygrometer. Both are available separately – simply order them straight away along with your testo 872. The thermal imager wirelessly integrates the measurement results of these measuring instruments via Bluetooth.
The additional output, current and voltage values of the testo 770-3 clamp meter enable better interpretation of measured temperatures. Measure the air temperature and humidity with the testo 605i humidity measuring instrument and easily detect locations at risk of developing mould using the special humidity palette in the thermal imager via the traffic light principle.
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
We Also Recommend