All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0590 7602
The Testo 760-2 digital multimeter is the allrounder for all important electrical measuring tasks. Thanks to the automatic detection of measurement parameters, it offers the greatest possible reliability for every application. You can also measure current in the µA range and determine the true root mean square using this digital multimeter.
The testo 760-2 digital multimeter has the most important functions for measuring current, voltage and resistance. The measurement of current strength is also possible in the µA range thanks to the larger measuring range. And the integrated low-pass filter achieves more accurate measurement results on frequency converter controlled motors.
Temperatures can also be measured with this multimeter in addition to electrical parameters.
- True root mean square measurement - TRMS
- Current measurement in the µA range
- Integrated temperature adapter
- Low-pass filter for accurate measurement results on frequency converter controlled motors
- Not operated conventionally by a dial, but with illuminated function keys
- Large, illuminated display
- Part No. 0590.7602 0590 7602
For technical data and downloads please click here.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $14.00
- Heavy Good Shipping $24.00
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $59.00
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990