All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0590 7552
With the Testo 755-2, you are equipped for the most important tasks of the working day. The current/voltage tester is suitable for determining voltage or de-energization, checks voltage level and continuity and measures flow of current along with current consumption. It is a simple task to change faulty measuring tips – without needing to replace the instrument. And the automatic measurement parameter detection and integrated torch make operation and measurement particularly easy and reliable.
Compared to the 755-1, the Testo 755-2 has an increased voltage range of up to 1,000 V and enables rotating magnetic field measurement along with single pole voltage testing to determine quickly whether conductors are live.
- Voltage range up to 1,000 V
- Single pole voltage testing to determine quickly whether conductors are live
- Easy, reliable operation through automatic measurement parameter detection
- Suitable for almost all electrical measuring tasks
- Automatic measurement parameter detection
- Certified according to voltage tester standard
- DIN EN 61243-3:2010
- Measurement result without any switching on or selection
- Measuring point illumination
- Exchangeable measuring tips
- Part No. 0590.7552 0590 7552
For technical data and downloads please click here.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $12
- Heavy Good Shipping $22.50
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $56.50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990