With the Testo 755-1 you can test electrical circuits or systems for voltage or de-energization, measure flow of current or current consumption and carry out continuity tests using a single instrument. In the process, the testo 755-1 voltage tester detects and selects all the electrical parameters automatically: you can just start measuring – without any switching on or selection.
The measuring tips, which can be quickly and simply exchanged, are also particularly user-friendly. This means you do not need to replace the whole instrument straight away in the event of damage. Just as practical: the integrated torch for illuminating dark measuring points.
The Testo 755-1 current/voltage tester is a genuine allrounder which will make your day-to-day work easier.
- Easy, reliable operation through automatic measurement parameter detection
- Suitable for almost all electrical measuring tasks
- Automatic measurement parameter detection
- Certified according to voltage tester standard
- DIN EN 61243-3:2010
- Measurement result without any switching on or selection
- Measuring point illumination
- Exchangeable measuring tips
- Part No. 0590.7551 0590 7551
For technical data and downloads please click here.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990