All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0590 7502
With the Testo 750-2 voltage tester you can test electrical systems and equipment reliably and easily for voltage or de-energization thanks to the all-round LED display and unique fibre-optic technology. Compared to the testo 750-1, it is also suitable for single pole voltage testing to determine quickly whether conductors are live.
Its clear, patented all-round LED display can easily be read in any position and indicates the presence of voltage clearly and distinctly with large fibre-optic illuminators. It can be held securely in your hand thanks to the deep-seated anti-slip ring and the ergonomic handle. You can easily illuminate dark measuring points using the integrated torch. The robust housing makes the voltage tester extremely durable.
- Clear, patented all-round LED display
- Fibre-optic technology for optimum voltage indication
- Anti-slip ring for secure grip
- Ergonomic handle shape
- Measuring point illumination
- Safety specification according to CAT III
- Suitable for use as a continuity tester and for rotating magnetic field measurement
- RC trigger function for testing residual current circuit breakers
- Vibrating load buttons ensure that trigger tests cannot be carried out accidentally
- Part No. 0590.7502 0590 7502
For technical data and downloads please click here.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990