All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No: 0600 9760
- Suitable for use with Testo 300, 320, 330 & 340 Analysers (not suitable for Testo 310)
- Easy probe shaft replacement via quick-change click system
- Flue gas path and temperature channel can be connected to the instrument via a bayonet lock
- Integrated dirt filter protects instrument and sensors
- Integrated thermocouple probe for temperature measurements up to 500 °C
TÜV-tested modular flue gas probe with 180 mm long probe shaft including dirt filter and thermocouple. The quick-change click system enables quick, flexible replacement of the probe shaft.
On the TÜV-tested modular flue gas probe with 180 mm long probe shaft, the flue gas path and temperature channel can be conveniently connected to the measuring instrument via a practical bayonet lock. The probe shaft is also easy to replace, thanks to the quick-change click system on the handle.
The thermocouple NiCr-Ni, which is integrated in the probe shaft, enables temperature measurement up to 500 °C. In addition, a dirt filter protects the instrument and its sensors from contamination.
Modular flue gas probe 180 mm including dirt filter, cone for attachment, thermocouple NiCr-Ni Tmax 500 °C and hose 2.2 m.
General technical data
Length probe shaft 180 mm
Cable length 2.2 m
Diameter 6 mm
Temperature maximum 500°C
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $12
- Heavy Good Shipping $22.50
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $56.50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990