All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0563 5915
The Testo 915i temperature kit with temperature probes will enable you to tackle your temperature measurements with greater speed, flexibility and ease: Included is a wireless thermometer Testo 915i, an air probe, an immersion/penetration probe and a surface probe (all TC type K, class 1). The handle is compatible with all standard type K thermocouple probes – making it versatile. Thanks to Bluetooth and the Testo Smart App, operation, evaluation and documentation can be carried out with exceptional ease and flexibility.
- Smart Probe for wireless temperature measurement in a wide range of applications, thanks to a large selection of probes and compatibility with standard type K thermocouple probes.
- In the kit: Testo 915 Smart Probe with secure locking mechanism for attaching probes, air probe, immersion/penetration probe and surface probe, (all TC Type K, Class 1), Testo Smart Case.
- Easy operation, evaluation and documentation with free Testo Smart App as well as automatic Bluetooth® connection to smartphones, tablets or Testo measuring instruments (e.g. Testo 400, Testo 550s) with a range of up to 100m.
- High measurement accuracy thanks to system calibration ex-works.
- Thermometer with smartphone operation, Smart Probe Testo 915i
- Air probe (TC type K, class 1)
- Immersion/penetration probe (TC type K, class 1)
- Surface probe (TC type K, class 1)
- Testo Smart Case for storage
- Calibration protocol
Wireless, versatile, easy to use: The kit, which includes a thermometer, an air probe, immersion/penetration probe and surface probe, is ideal for carrying out temperature measurements in a wide range of applications. The Testo 915i thermometer with smartphone operation and Bluetooth is part of the popular Testo Smart Probes portfolio. The thermometer provides fast, reliable measurement results and is particularly versatile and easy to use in combination with the probes, Bluetooth and Smart App.
Testo 915i temperature kit: Thermometer with temperature probes and smartphone operation
- Robust, fast-response immersion/penetration probe (TC type K, class 1), measuring range -50 to +400 °C, application: Temperature measurement in liquids, pastes and semi-solid media.
- Fast-response surface probe (TC type K, class 1) with sprung thermocouple strip, measuring range -50 to +350 °C, application: Temperature measurement on flat and non-planar surfaces, e.g. also for measurements on pipes.
- Robust, fast-response air temperature probe (TC type K, class 1), measuring range -50 to +400 °C, application: Measurement of ambient temperature as well as temperatures in ducts and at air outlets.
- High measuring accuracy up to ±1.0 °C thanks to system calibration ex-works
- For fast, wireless temperature measurements.
- Innovative locking mechanism on the handle for easy, secure attachment of plug-in Testo measuring probes.
- Versatile in all temperature-relevant applications: Compatible with all Testo and standard type K thermocouple probes.
- Testo Smart App: Display of readings, clear graphical presentation of temperature curves, create documentation on site and send as a PDF or CSV file.
- Automatic Bluetooth connection to smartphones, tablets or compatible Testo measuring instruments.
- Bluetooth with a range of up to 100 m.
- Handy, robust housing.
- Testo Smart Case: Case for safe storage and convenient transportation of thermometer and probes.
- Thanks to its proven quality and great durability, you can rely on your Testo Smart Probe in all conditions.
Temperature - TC Type K (NiCr-Ni)
-50 to +400 °C (air probe, immersion/penetration probe)
-50 to +350 °C (surface probe)
air probe, immersion/penetration probe: ±1.0 °C (-50 to +100 °C)
air probe, immersion/penetration probe: ±1 % of mv (Remaining Range)
surface probe: ±(1.0 °C + 1 % of mv)
Resolution 0.1 °C
t₉₀ = 3 s (immersion/penetration probe, surface probe)
t₉₀ = 60 s (air probe)
General technical data
surface probe: 22 g
Testo Smart Case (temperature): 250 g
air probe, immersion/penetration probe: 11 g
Bluetooth® handle: 88 g
Bluetooth® handle: 129 x 31 x 31 mm (LxWxH)
diameter probe tip: 3 mm (immersion/penetration probe), 12 mm (surface probe)
length probe: 99 mm (air probe), 115 mm (immersion/penetration probe), 136 mm (surface probe)
diameter probe shaft: 4 mm (air probe), 5 mm (immersion/penetration probe), 5 mm (surface probe)
Testo Smart Case (temperature): 250 x 180 x 70
Operating temperature -20 to +50 °C
Product-/housing material Plastic
Protection class IP 20 (air probe, surface probe); IP 40 (immersion/penetration probe)
System requirements requires iOS 12.0 or newer; requires Android 6.0 or newer; requires mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0
Product colour black/orange
Plug-in probe connection Lockable connection to 4 standard probes testo 915i; Standard plug-in connection to other common TC probes
Battery type 3 AAA micro batteries
Battery life 150 h
Data transfer Bluetooth®; automatic connection to testo Smart App and Testo measuring instruments
Radio range 100 m
Storage temperature -20 to +60 °C
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $14.00
- Heavy Good Shipping $24.00
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $59.00
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990