All prices are exclusive of GST
The Testo 606-2 moisture meter allows you to measure the moisture content in wood and building materials – and the surrounding environment. This means that you are now also able to check storage and drying conditions quickly and easily.
The Testo 606-2 measures the moisture content of a variety of different types of wood and building materials. Apart from being able to measure moisture in the same way as the testo 606-1 moisture meter, the 606-2 is also able to measure relative humidity and air temperature and calculate the dew point and wet bulb temperature.
- Moisture measurements in wood, cement,screed
- Characteristic curves for different types of wood and building materials
- Temperature, Humidity & Dewpoint, wet bulb calculations
- Easy to use; backlit display for use in all lighting conditions
- Part No. 0560.6062 0560 6062
For technical data and downloads please click here.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990