All prices are exclusive of GST
For existing Eurotec Ltd trade account holders, please phone or email us directly to place your order. firstname.lastname@example.org 09 579 1990
Part No. 0560 8316
- Non-contact, non-invasive temperature measurements due to IR technology
- Precise temperature measurements also of smaller products and from a distance
- Ultra-fast: two measurements per second – allows you to scan whole pallets in the blink of an eye
- Includes 2-point laser measuring spot marking, 30:1 optics, belt clip, batteries
The Testo 831 infrared thermometer allows you to carry out quick and precise temperature measurements of whole pallets of food and smaller products from a distance. Ideal for checking the temperature of incoming goods and for use in food production.
Temperature checks have never been easier: the Testo 831 infrared thermometer measures the surface temperature of individual products or whole pallets of goods quickly and accurately.
The Testo 831 infrared thermometer in action
The testo 831’s ergonomic design, state-of-the art technology and multiple features make it the ideal tool for use in the food sector. The easy-to-use food thermometer provides you with quick and accurate readings and is a real time-saver. Outstanding features and benefits include:
- Practical pistol grip design: easy one-handed use; trigger button for quick and easy scans
- Ultra-fast measurements: the infrared thermometer allows you to carry out up to two measurements per second and multi-scan whole pallets or cooling shelves
- Precise temperature measurements – also from a distance: and all made possible thanks to 30:1 optics. A measurement carried out over a distance of one meter generates a measuring spot with a diameter of only 3,6 cm. This allows you to measure the temperature of smaller products, like yogurt cartons for example
- Always on target: the two laser points generated by the 2-point laser measuring spot marker show you exactly which object you have set your sights on. The two laser points mark the diameter of the measuring circle in which the surface temperature is to be measured
- Alarm and min/max values: although your food thermometer allows you to carry out measurements in the wink of an eye, an array of useful features ensures that you won’t miss a thing. Features include user-defined thresholds to determine individually when the visual and audible alarms are activated, a hold function that freezes the last measurement for easier display and min/max values
- Belt clip: there’s no better place to store your testo 831 infrared thermometer than in its protective case. Specially since it comes with a belt clip which allows you to attach it to your belt so that you always have it with you when you need it
- Wide measuring range: -30 °C (frozen food) up to +210 °C (hot counters)
- HACCP certified: the infrared thermometer is HACCP certified and ideal for use in the food sector
- Also available as a kit: and just in case you need to carry out core temperature measurements too, you can also order your testo 831 infrared thermometer as a kit together with the testo 106 prod thermometer
Testo handheld infrared thermometers for increase body surface temperature detection
The Testo handheld infrared thermometers can be pointed at a person’s forehead for non-contact temperature measurement, allowing individuals with increased body surface temperature to be identified quickly so they can be isolated for more exact testing.
Note: It is important not to point the thermometer directly at the eye area. Please make sure to read instructions carefully before use or contact a Eurotec representative for assistance.
The Testo 831 has 30:1 optics, 2-point laser spot marker, and temperature measuring range of -25°C to +250°C.
Temperature - Infrared
Measuring range -30 to +210 °C
±1.5 °C or ±1.5 % of mv (-20 to +210 °C)
±2 °C or ±2 % of mv (Remaining Range)
Infrared resolution 0.1 °C
General technical data
Dimensions 190 x 75 x 38 mm
Operating temperature -20 to +50 °C
Protection class IP30
Measuring rate 0.5 sec.
Battery type 9V block battery, 6F22
Battery life 15 h
Display type LCD
Display ligthing illuminated
Storage temperature -40 to +70 °C
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990