All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No.0560 8314
- Infrared thermometer for non-contact measurement of surface temperatures
- Accurate results thanks to its 30:1 optics and high resolution processor
- One-handed operation is easy thanks to the gun-style design
- One temperature probe can be connected for additional contact measurement (optional)
The Testo 830-T4 infrared thermometer also achieves accurate results at greater distances during non-contact surface temperature measurement. This is provided by its 30:1 optics and powerful processor. The infrared temperature measuring instrument carries out measuring tasks in trade and industry quickly and efficiently.
With the Testo 830-T4 infrared thermometer you will be well equipped for non-contact surface temperature measurements in industry and trade. It is especially distinguished by its 30:1 optics, which also enable the infrared temperature measuring instrument to record extremely small measuring spots at a great distance. This therefore allows moving or dangerous objects to be measured at a safe distance.
All key advantages of the infrared thermometer at a glance
The infrared thermometer with laser measurement spot marker not only measures the surface temperature accurately, but also quickly (2 measurements a second). Benefit from these and other advantages of the infrared temperature measuring instrument:
- High resolution processor provides accurate results (resolution 0.1 °C)
- 30:1 optics enable great accuracy at great distances on small objects being measured (1 m distance = 36 mm measuring spot diameter)
- Infrared thermometer with 2 point laser measurement spot marker: the measuring point can be precisely defined (= surface between the two laser points)
- Two limit values that can be defined as required
- Visual and acoustic alarm if limit values are exceeded
- Min./max. temperature display and hold function (to “freeze” a certain measured value)
- An external temperature probe can be connected, e.g. to determine the emission level of the surface, or for additional contact temperature measurement
- Convenient operation (even with just one hand) thanks to the gun-style design
- Clear, legible display with background lighting
- Furthermore, the infrared temperature measuring instrument delivers extremely fast results in that up to two measurements a second are possible. This means that extensive surface temperature scans are also easy to handle.
Extended functions with the connectible probe
An optional external temperature probe can be connected to the Testo 830-T4 infrared thermometer if you would like to carry out a contact measurement in addition to the non-contact IR measurement (e.g. for control purposes). There are a range of thermocouple probes available for temperature measurements of air, liquids, semi-solid media, and surface temperatures.
The comparative contact measurement with a surface temperature probe will help you determine the emission level of the surface material. This means you will be able to set the infrared thermometer emission level accordingly in order to achieve the best results in the subsequent IR measurement.
In the case of surfaces with an extremely low emission level, we recommend using either an emission tape (optional), or the connectable contact probe (optional) throughout the measurement.
Testo 830-T4 infrared thermometer, including batteries and factory calibration certificate.
Testo handheld infrared thermometers for increased body surface temperature screening.
The Testo handheld infrared thermometers can be pointed at a person’s forehead for non-contact temperature measurement, allowing individuals with increased body surface temperature to be identified quickly so they can be isolated for more exact testing.
Note: It is important not to point the thermometer directly at the eye area. Please make sure to read instructions carefully before use or contact a Eurotec representative for assistance.
The Testo 830-T4 has 30:1 optics, 2-point laser spot marker which measures the surface between the two laser points and a temperature measuring range of -30°C to +400°C.
Temperature - Infrared
Measuring range -30 to +400 °C
±1.5 °C (-20 to 0 °C)
±2 °C (-30 to -20.1 °C)
±1 °C or ±1 % of mv (Remaining Range)
Measuring rate 0.5 s
Infrared resolution 0.1 °C
General technical data
Dimensions 190 x 75 x 38 mm
Operating temperature -20 to +50 °C
Battery type 9V block battery
Battery life 15 h
Storage temperature -40 to +70 °C
Temperature - TC Type K (NiCr-Ni)
Measuring range -50 to +500 °C
Accuracy ±0.5 °C + 0.5 % of mv
Resolution 0.1 °C
Measuring rate 1.75 s
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $14.00
- Heavy Good Shipping $24.00
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $59.00
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990