All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0560 8312
- Infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurements
- 12:1 optics and high resolution processor for accurate measurement results
- Contact measurement possible with connectable temperature probe (TC type K)
- Adjustable emission level
The Testo 830-T2 infrared thermometer enables you to carry out efficient, non-contact surface temperature measurements. The IR thermometer will ensure that you are well equipped, especially for undertaking control measurements in trade and industry: the gun-style design is easy to handle and the integrated processor provides accurate measurement results.
The Testo 830-T2 IR thermometer with laser measurement spot marker and 12:1 optics is suitable for non-contact surface temperature measurements in trade and industry.
Overview of the advantages offered by the Testo 830-T2 infrared thermometer
With the Testo 830-T2 infrared thermometer, non-contact measurement of surface temperature is accurate and fast (2 measurements per second). To summarize, the IR thermometer offers the following advantages:
- High resolution processor for utmost accuracy (resolution 0.1 °C)
- 12:1 optics for precise measurements even at medium distances
- IR thermometer with 2-point laser measurement spot marker to target the measuring point
- Two alarm limit values that can be defined as required
- Visual and acoustic alarm if limit value exceeded
- Min./max. value display and hold function (to record a measured value)
- Convenient one-handed operation thanks to the ergonomic gun-style design
- Clear, illuminated digital display
- External probe connection for thermocouple temperature probes TC type K (probes sold separately.)
The speed of the Testo 830-T2 IR thermometer is also impressive: it can carry out two measurements per second. This means you can undertake bigger measuring tasks quickly and efficiently.
In addition to infrared measurement, the Testo 830-T2 IR thermometer also offers the option of carrying out a contact measurement. Simply connect an optionally available TC type K temperature probe to the infrared measuring instrument. Testo offers a large selection of probes: e.g. a fast-action surface probe with sprung thermocouple strip, but also air probes or immersion/penetration probes (for liquids and pastes).
The infrared thermometer emission level can be individually set. This allows you to adjust it precisely to the material of the surface being measured to achieve the best possible measurement results. For untreated surfaces with a low emission level, we recommend using an emission tape (optional) which makes the IR measurement significantly easier.
Testo 830-T2 infrared thermometer, including batteries and factory calibration certificate.
Testo handheld infrared thermometers for increased body surface temperature screening.
The Testo handheld infrared thermometers can be pointed at a person’s forehead for non-contact temperature measurement, allowing individuals with increased body surface temperature to be identified quickly so they can be isolated for more exact testing.
Note: It is important not to point the thermometer directly at the eye area. Please make sure to read instructions carefully before use or contact a Eurotec representative for assistance.
The Testo 830-T2 has 12:1 optics, 2-point laser spot marker which measures the surface between the two laser points and temperature measuring range of -30°C to +400°C.
Temperature - Infrared
Measuring range -30 to +400 °C
±1.5 °C or ±1.5 % of mv (+0.1 to +400 °C)
±2 °C or ±2 % of mv (-30 to 0 °C) (the higher value applies)
Measuring rate 0.5 s
Infrared resolution 0.1 °C
General technical data
Dimensions 190 x 75 x 38 mm
Operating temperature -20 to +50 °C
Product-/housing material ABS
Battery type 9V block battery
Battery life 15 h
Storage temperature -40 to +70 °C
Temperature - TC Type K (NiCr-Ni)
Measuring range -50 to +500 °C
Accuracy ±0.5 °C + 0.5 % of mv
Resolution 0.1 °C
Measuring rate 1.75s
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $14.00
- Heavy Good Shipping $24.00
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $59.00
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990