All prices are exclusive of GST
Suitable for use in food production, food storage bakeries and butcheries and supermarkets.
Temperature checks are mandatory for ensuring the quality of foodstuffs in Incoming Goods and in food production. Use the testo 826-T2 infrared thermometer to measure the temperature of your products and goods pallets in a non-destructive manner, all in a matter of seconds.
- Infrared thermometer measures the temperature without any contact and therefore in a non-destructive manner
- 6:1 optics and 1-point laser measurement spot marking
- Limit value monitoring with min./max. function, visual and acoustic alarm if limit values are exceeded
- In conjunction with the protective case TopSafe, the instrument is certified according to EN 13485 (TopSafe is included in the delivery)
- Part No. 0563.8282 0563 8282
For technical data and downloads please click here.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990