The Testo 770-2 clamp meter makes it so much easier to work on tight measuring points, such as switching cabinets. The clamp meter's movable pincer arm can be fully retracted into the instrument. This means you can accurately grab tightly packed conductors such as cables and check them for faults.
Furthermore, it enables measurement of the starting current on electric motors and ionisation current testing in the µA range. The supplied temperature adapter for thermocouple probes can be used to measure electrical parameters as well as temperatures (compatible type K thermocouple probe can be ordered separately).
- Fully retractable pincer arm to make your work easy
- Auto AC/DC and large two-line display
- True RMS
- Measuring functions for starting current on electric motors and μA measurements
- Temperature adapter for type K thermocouples
- Measuring range -20 to +500 °C
- Accuracy ±1 °C (0 to +100 °C)
- Part No. 0590.7702 0590 7702
For technical data and downloads please click here.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990