All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0590 7450
The Testo 745 non-contact voltage tester means you can quickly and easily determine voltage or de-energization. In contrast to most other models on the market, it has a filter for high-frequency interference signals which enables reliable voltage indication. If voltage is determined, the instrument gives a warning via a clear visual and acoustic signal.
The sensitivity of the instrument can be set in two stages: stage 1 for phase detection, stage 2 for voltage indication. The integrated torch also enables you to work safely in dark surroundings.
- Filter for high-frequency interference signals
- Voltage range up to 1,000 V
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Waterproof and dust proof according to IP67
- Visual and Acoustic signal
- Measuring point illumination
- Part No. 0590.7450 0590 7450
For technical data and downloads please click here.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $14.00
- Heavy Good Shipping $24.00
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $59.00
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990