All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0563 4408
- Intuitive: clearly structured measurement menu for long-term measurement and parallel determination of CO₂ concentration, humidity, air temperature and degree of turbulence in workplaces
- Precise: calculation of wet bulb temperature, dew point and absolute humidity – determination of the degree of turbulence and draught risk according to EN ISO 7730 / ASHRAE 55
- Convenient: wireless probe, internal data storage and USB port for data export
- As multifaceted as your challenges themselves: the air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument can be expanded with a large portfolio of digital probes
Use this practical Indoor Comfort ComboKit to handle all relevant measurements in order to evaluate the indoor air quality in indoor areas and to determine the draught risk and degree of turbulence in workplaces. The testo 440 air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument, the CO2 probe with Bluetooth including temperature and humidity sensor and the turbulence probe are all safely stowed away in the case. So you can get down to work straight away!
Use this practical Indoor Comfort ComboKit to handle all relevant measurements in order to evaluate the indoor air quality in indoor areas and to determine the draught risk and degree of turbulence in workplaces. The multifunction measuring instrument, the CO2 probe and the turbulence probe all feature an intelligent calibration concept, ease of use and maximum convenience for carrying out comfort level measurements.
Testo 440 Indoor Comfort ComboKit with Bluetooth in detail
Testo 440 air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument:
- No task is too challenging, no application too specialized: the testo 440 combines a compact hand-held measuring instrument with intuitive measurement menus and a wide selection of air velocity and IAQ probes (please order separately)
- Clearly structured measurement menus: thanks to the menu guidance programmed into the instrument, you can determine the degree of turbulence and draught risk easily and reliably, in accordance with EN ISO 7730 and ASHRAE 55. Other practical measurement menus, e.g. long-term measurement: for long-term monitoring, enter the measurement time and measuring cycle in the measuring instrument and record measurement data trends
- Easy storage and evaluation of measurement data. Measurement data memory for up to 7500 measurement protocols, which can be read via a USB port and further processed as a CSV file on the computer (e.g. with Excel)
- Practical magnets for easy attachment of the measuring instrument to metal surfaces
- Automatic detection of probes, e.g. CO2 probe, turbulence probe
- Large, backlit colour display
CO2 probe with Bluetooth, including temperature and humidity sensor:
- Measure CO2 concentration, humidity and air temperature and calculate dew point, wet bulb temperature and absolute humidity
- Accurate measurement results thanks to air density compensation via the integrated absolute pressure measurement
- Measuring range: 0 to 10,000 ppm, -10 to +50 °C, 5 to 95% RH
- The Bluetooth handle makes it more convenient to carry out your measurements and guarantees less cable clutter in the case
- Practical button on the handle: to store individual readings
- Endlessly versatile: a universal handle can be connected to all probe heads – so you can take care of more applications using less equipment, and save space too
- Intelligent calibration concept: the measuring instrument remains in continuous use, since only the probe head is sent in for calibration
Turbulence probe including air velocity and temperature sensor:
- Use the turbulence probe to measure air velocity and air temperature
- Determine the degree of turbulence and draught risk according to EN ISO 7730 / ASHRAE 55
- Accurate measurements from 0 to +5 m/s within the temperature range 0 to +50 °C thanks to air density compensation via the integrated absolute pressure measurement
- Our recommendation for exceptionally easy positioning of the turbulence probe in compliance with the standards: order the measuring tripod for comfort level measurements
- Use the fixed cable to connect the turbulence probe to the measuring instrument
- Intelligent calibration concept: You only need to send in the turbulence probe for calibration
- Testo 440 air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument, 3 x AA batteries, USB cable and calibration protocol (0560 4401)
- CO2 probe* with Bluetooth, including temperature and humidity sensor (consisting of CO2 probe head and Bluetooth handle); 4 x AA batteries, table stand and calibration protocol (0632 1551)
- Turbulence probe with fixed cable (cable length 1.4 m) and calibration protocol (0628 0152)
- Combi-case for Testo 440 and multiple probes (0516 4401)
*Please do not use the probe in condensing atmospheres. For continuous application in high-humidity ranges
> 80% RH at ≤ 30 °C for > 12 h
> 60% RH at > 30 °C for > 12 h
please contact Testo Service or contact us via the Testo website.
Temperature - NTC
Measuring range -40 to +150 °C
±0.4 °C (-40 to -25.1 °C)
±0.3 °C (-25 to 74.9 °C)
±0.4 °C (75 to 99.9 °C)
±0.5 % of mv (Remaining Range)
Resolution 0.1 °C
Temperature - TC Type K (NiCr-Ni)
Measuring range -200 to +1370 °C
Accuracy ±(0.3 °C + 0.3 °C)
Resolution 0.1 °C
General technical data
Dimensions 154 x 65 x 32 mm
Operating temperature -20 to +50 °C
Connectable probes 1 x digital probe with cable or 1 x Temperature NTC TUC, 1 x digital Bluetooth probe or testo Smart Probe, 1 x Temperature TC Type K
Battery type 3 AA mignon 1.5 V
Battery life 12 h (typically vane measurement)
Data transfer Bluetooth®; USB interface
Storage temperature -20 to +50 °C
Weight 250 g
Long-term monitoring of indoor air quality
Poor indoor air quality due to excessive concentrations of CO2 can cause tiredness, lack of concentration and even illness. With its menu for recording readings, the Testo 440 air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument is ideal for monitoring the indoor air quality. Enter the measurement time and the measuring cycle – and, for example, track the change in CO2 concentration or humidity and temperature values over the course of the day. Simply choose between probes with Bluetooth or fixed cable for CO2, CO or humidity (please order probes that are not included in the kit separately).
Turbulence measurement in accordance with EN ISO 7730 / ASHRAE 55
Determine the degree of turbulence and the draught risk in the workplace: draught restricts the comfort level and is the most common cause of complaints about the indoor climate. The turbulence probe measures air velocity and air temperature, and automatically calculates the draught risk and the degree of turbulence in accordance with EN ISO 7730/ASHRAE 55.
For convenient measurements at varying heights, we recommend using our measuring tripod for comfort level measurement (please order separately). This makes it very easy to position turbulence probes in compliance with the standards.
Convenience and maximum flexibility for duct and outlet measurements
Use our large range of air velocity probes (please order probes that are not included in the kit separately) to carry out simple, convenient measurements even at locations that are difficult to access in ventilation ducts or at air outlets:
You can even carry out easy measurements in particularly large ducts. This is because the extendable telescope on the hot wire and vane probe (Ø 16 mm) with universal handle can be further extended using the telescope extension – enabling you to attain a total length of 2 metres.
Carry out measurements at air/ceiling outlets effortlessly and without using a ladder. Fit your vane probe (Ø 100 mm) with the telescope with 90° angle and, if necessary, with the telescope extension (both can be ordered separately).
Greater freedom thanks to Bluetooth: the air velocity probes with Bluetooth have no inconvenient cable connection to the measuring instrument, and they transmit readings up to a distance of 20 m. Press the button on the probe to operate the measuring instrument – for example, to start and stop a series of measurements (timed mean calculation).
Attach the Testo 440 air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument to metal surfaces (e.g. ducts) easily using the practical magnets.
Benefit from fast calculation of the volume flow: in the “volume flow” measurement menu of the multifunction measuring instrument, configure the dimensions and geometry of the duct cross-section – the measuring instrument shows you the volume flow straight away.
Range of probes for cleanrooms and laboratories
The Testo 440 air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument is also ideal for a wide variety of applications in cleanrooms and laboratories in conjunction with the following probes (please order separately):
- High-precision air velocity measurement on fume cupboards with the fume cupboard probe
- Thanks to the low start-up speed of 0.1 m/s, the high-precision vane probe (Ø 100 mm) is ideal for laminar flow measurements in cleanrooms. It is available as a variant with Bluetooth or with fixed cable
- To measure the humidity in cleanrooms, we recommend the high-precision humidity/temperature probe (0636 9771 or 0636 9772). With an accuracy of: ±(0.6% RH + 0.7 % of m.v.) (0 to 90% RH), it also meets the requirements for humidity measurements in this particularly sensitive area
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990