All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0563 4409
- Intuitive: clearly structured measurement menu for volume flow and parallel determination of air velocity, differential pressure, humidity and temperature in ventilation ducts or at ventilation outlets
- Space-saving: simply combine the universal Bluetooth handle with the 100 mm vane or hot wire probe head and the extendable telescope (1.0 m)
- Convenient: wireless probes, internal data storage and USB port for data export
- As multifaceted as your challenges themselves: the testo 440 dP has an integrated differential pressure sensor and can be expanded with a large portfolio of digital probes
Carry out measurements without any annoying cables: use the kit to handle all relevant measurements in ventilation ducts and at air/ceiling outlets. You will receive the testo 440 dP air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument including differential pressure sensor and the 100 mm vane probe head and hot wire probe head (Ø 9 mm) for attachment to the universal Bluetooth handle supplied. To make measurements more convenient, both probe heads can be combined with the telescope included in the kit. The equipment can be transported safely and conveniently in the robust case.
Carry out measurements without any annoying cables thanks to the universal Bluetooth handle: use this practical kit to handle all relevant measurements in ventilation ducts and at air/ceiling outlets. The Testo 440 dP multifunction measuring instrument, the vane probe and the hot wire probe head all feature ease of use, maximum convenience for the adjustment of air-conditioning and ventilation systems and an intelligent calibration concept.
Testo 440 delta P Air Flow ComboKit 1 with Bluetooth in detail
Testo 440 dP air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument including differential pressure sensor:
- With an integrated differential pressure sensor, e.g. for checking filters, for Pitot tube measurement (Pitot tubes can be ordered separately) or K factor measurement
- No task is too challenging, no application too specialized: the Testo 440 dP combines a compact hand-held measuring instrument with intuitive measurement menus and a wide selection of air velocity and IAQ probes (please order separately)
- Clearly structured measurement menus for carrying out measurements in ventilation ducts and at duct/ceiling outlets: the volume flow is precisely calculated thanks to convenient input of the size and geometry of the duct cross-section. Timed and multi-point mean calculation, average volume flow, current reading and min./max. values are displayed
- Other practical measurement menus, e.g. determination of volume flow via differential pressure and K factor, long-term measurement, volume flow measurement with a funnel, etc.
- Easy storage and evaluation of measurement data. Measurement data memory for up to 7500 measurement protocols, which can be read via a USB port and further processed as a CSV file on the computer (e.g. with Excel)
- Practical magnets for easy attachment of the measuring instrument to metal surfaces (e.g. ducts)
- Automatic detection of probes, e.g. vane probe, hot wire probe
- Large, backlit colour display
Vane probe (Ø 100 mm) with Bluetooth including temperature sensor:
- Use the vane probe (Ø 100 mm) to conveniently determine air velocity, volume flow and air temperature at air/ceiling outlets
- Measuring range: +0.3 to +35 m/s, -20 to +70 °C
- More applications – less equipment: the universal handle on your 100 mm vane probe is easy to attach to other probe heads or telescopes. This allows you to expand your portfolio of probes and save space in the measuring case
- Carry out measurements at air/ceiling outlets effortlessly and without using a ladder: simply connect the vane probe to the extendable telescope with 90° angle included in the kit.
- Wireless: the Bluetooth handle makes it more convenient to carry out your measurements and guarantees less cable clutter in the case
- Practical button on the handle: to store individual readings for multi-point mean calculation or to start and stop measurement series for mean calculation over time
- Our recommendation for carrying out accurate measurements at plate outlets/ventilation grilles: use the vane probe with the Testovent 417 funnel set (available to order separately). If you add in the volume flow straightener (please order separately), you can achieve an impressively high level of precision when carrying out measurements at swirl outlets with turbulent air flow
- Intelligent calibration concept: the air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument remains in continuous use, since only the probe head is sent in for calibration
Hot wire probe head including temperature and humidity sensor:
- Use the hot wire probe to measure air velocity, volume flow, air temperature and humidity in ventilation ducts
- Accurate measurements from 0 to +50 m/s thanks to the robust sensor and automatic absolute pressure compensation. Air temperature and humidity measuring range: -20 to +70 °C, 5 to 95% RH
- Convenient measurements in ventilation ducts: the probe head is easy to attach to the robust, non-rotatable telescope (up to 1.0 m) supplied, with easy-to-read scaling and Bluetooth handle
- Practical button on the handle: to store individual readings for multi-point mean calculation
- Our recommendation for carrying out measurements in larger ducts: use the telescope extension (available to order separately) – enabling you to attain a total length of 2 metres
- Intelligent calibration concept: only the hot wire probe head needs to be sent in for calibration
- Testo 440 dP air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument including differential pressure sensor, connection hose, 3 x AA batteries, USB cable and calibration protocol (0560 4402)
- Vane probe (Ø 100 mm) with Bluetooth including temperature sensor (consisting of 100 mm vane probe head, handle adapter and Bluetooth handle); bracket for Testovent measurement funnel; 4 x AA batteries and calibration protocol (0635 9431)
- Hot wire probe head (Ø 9 mm) including temperature and humidity sensor and calibration protocol (0635 1570)
- Extendable telescope (up to 1 m in length) for air velocity probes with a universal handle including 90° angle (0554 0960)
- Combi-case for Testo 440 and multiple probes (0516 4401)
Temperature - NTC
Measuring range -40 to +150 °C
±0.4 °C (-40 to -25.1 °C)
±0.3 °C (-25 to 74.9 °C)
±0.4 °C (75 to 99.9 °C)
±0.5 % of mv (Remaining Range)
Resolution 0.1 °C
Temperature - TC Type K (NiCr-Ni)
Measuring range -200 to +1370 °C
Accuracy ±(0.3 °C + 0.3 % of mv)
Resolution 0.1 °C
Differential pressure (internal sensor) - Piezoresistive
Measuring range -150 to +150 hPa
±0.05 hPa (0 to 1.00 hPa)
±0.2 hPa + 1.5 % of mv
(1.01 to +150 hPa)
Resolution 0.01 hPa
General technical data
Dimensions 154 x 65 x 32 mm
Operating temperature -20 to +50 °C
Connectable probes 1 x digital probe with cable or 1 x Temperature NTC TUC, 1 x digital Bluetooth probe or testo Smart Probe, 1 x differential pressure (internal), 1 x Temperature TC Type K
Battery type 3 AA mignon 1.5 V
Battery life 12 h (typically vane measurement)
Data transfer Bluetooth®; USB interface
Storage temperature -20 to +50 °C
Weight 250 g
Convenience and maximum flexibility for duct and outlet measurements
Use our large range of air velocity probes (please order probes that are not included in the kit separately) to carry out simple, convenient measurements even at locations that are difficult to access in ventilation ducts or at air outlets:
You can even carry out easy measurements in particularly large ducts. This is because the extendable telescope on the hot wire and vane probe (Ø 16 mm) with universal handle can be further extended using the telescope extension – enabling you to attain a total length of 2 metres.
Carry out measurements at air/ceiling outlets effortlessly and without using a ladder. Fit your vane probe (Ø 100 mm) with the telescope with 90° angle and, if necessary, with the telescope extension (both can be ordered separately).
Greater freedom thanks to Bluetooth: the air velocity probes with Bluetooth have no inconvenient cable connection to the measuring instrument, and they transmit readings up to a distance of 20 m. Press the button on the probe to operate the measuring instrument – for example, to start and stop a series of measurements (timed mean calculation).
Attach the Testo 440 dP air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument to metal surfaces (e.g. ducts) easily using the practical magnets.
Benefit from fast calculation of the volume flow: in the “volume flow” measurement menu of the multifunction measuring instrument, configure the dimensions and geometry of the duct cross-section – the measuring instrument shows you the volume flow straight away
Long-term monitoring of indoor air quality
Poor indoor air quality due to excessive concentrations of CO2 can cause tiredness, lack of concentration and even illness. With its menu for recording readings, the Testo 440 air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument is ideal for monitoring the indoor air quality. Enter the measurement time and the measuring cycle – and, for example, track the change in CO2 concentration or humidity and temperature values over the course of the day. Simply choose between probes with Bluetooth or fixed cable for CO2, CO or humidity (please order probes separately).
Turbulence measurement in accordance with EN ISO 7730 / ASHRAE 55
Determine the degree of turbulence and the draught risk in the workplace: draught restricts the comfort level and is the most common cause of complaints about the indoor climate. The turbulence probe (please order separately) measures air velocity and air temperature, and automatically calculates the draught risk and the degree of turbulence in accordance with EN ISO 7730/ASHRAE 55.
For convenient measurements at varying heights, we recommend using our measuring tripod for comfort level measurement (please order separately). This makes it very easy to position turbulence probes in compliance with the standards.
Range of probes for cleanrooms and laboratories
The Testo 440 air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument is also ideal for a wide variety of applications in cleanrooms and laboratories in conjunction with the following probes (please order separately):
- High-precision air velocity measurement on fume cupboards with the fume cupboard probe
- Thanks to the low start-up speed of 0.1 m/s, the high-precision vane probe (Ø 100 mm) is ideal for laminar flow measurements in cleanrooms. It is available as a variant with Bluetooth or with fixed cable
- To measure the humidity in cleanrooms, we recommend the high-precision humidity/temperature probe (0636 9771 or 0636 9772). With an accuracy of: ±(0.6% RH + 0.7 % of m.v.) (0 to 90% RH), it also meets the requirements for humidity measurements in this particularly sensitive area
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $12
- Heavy Good Shipping $22.50
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $56.50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990