All prices are exclusive of GST
The Testo 435-1 version is the entry-level measuring instrument in this series. You can use this to carry out measurements which you need to adjust ventilation and air conditioning systems and assess air quality. For this we offer you a comprehensive range of optional probes and sensors to choose from.
- You have the option of connecting thermal anemometers and vane anemometers for measuring air velocity and volumetric flow in ventilation ducts
- Air quality: measurement of CO2, air humidity, air temperature and absolute pressure with the optional IAQ probe
- Can be connected with a variety of Testo probes such as; IAQ probe for assessing air quality, ambient CO probe, globe thermometer for measuring radiant heat and Temperature probe for measuring air/core/surface temperature
- Display of dew point distance, min., max. and mean values
- Illuminated display
- Part No. 0560.4351 0560 4351
For technical data and downloads please click here.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990