Testo 316-3 Refrigerant leak detector
All prices are exclusive of GST
Leak detection in refrigeration engineering? Sure thing! The testo 316-3 refrigerant leak detector can detect all the most common cooling agents and locate even the smallest leaks. Complies with all important regulations and norms. One piece of kit you as a refrigerant technician won’t want to be without.
The handheld leak detector can detect all the most common cooling agents. And the smallest leaks. Comes with an automatic zero setting that also enables you to locate leaks in contaminated rooms.
- Can detect all common cooling agents: CFCs, HFCs, FCs
- Highly sensitive ( < 4 g/a - 1g/a according to DIN EN14624:2012 standard) - can detect even the smallest leaks
- Ready for use – there’s no need to select cooling agent characteristics first
- Automatic zero setting – can detect leaks in rooms that are already contaminated
- Visual and audible alarm which are activated when a leak is detected
- Quick and easy sensor change
- Complies with specifications for F gases regulations, SAE norm J1627 and DIN EN 14624:2012 standard
- Includes sensor head, carry case, calibration certificate, batteries and filter
- Part No. 0563.3163
For technical data and downloads please click here.
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
We Also Recommend