Part No. 0563 2750
French fries, chicken nuggets or donuts: Fried food tastes good and is popular all over the world. For consistent quality of fried food, a regular exchange of the cooking oil is necessary. But beware: If the oil is changed too late, the oil is already contaminated by degradation products, and the flavour suffers. Changing the oil too early, on the other hand, has a noticeable effect on costs, especially in view of the steep rise in the price of vegetable oil.
With the cooking oil tester Testo 270 you can determine the quality of the cooking oil with a simple measurement - and thus the ideal time to change it. In this way you save oil – and costs – ensuring a consistently delicious frying flavour.
Check out the cooking oil savings calculator below!
This is what the Testo 270 cooking oil tester offers you:
- Illuminated display colour with intuitive alarms based on the traffic light principle.
- Ergonomic design for safe handling (sufficient distance to the hot oil).
- 1P65: Washable under running water.
- Certified according to HACCP International and NSF International.
- Washable case for hygienically stowing away at the application site.
Testo 270 cooking oil tester including reference oil, plastic case, calibration protocol, training card, instruction manual and batteries
Available accessories sold separately:
Reference oil for calibrating and adjusting the Testo 270 (1 x 100 ml)
All prices are exclusive of GST