Testo 184-G1 Temperature, Humidity and Shock USB transport data logger
All prices are exclusive of GST
Suitable for use in food transport and storage
The testo 184-G1 data logger is suited for cold chain transportation, monitoring fragile or sensitive items and is capable of monitoring temperature, humidity, and shock. With configuration, reports, calibration certificates on-board, and LED lights that indicate when specified limits have been exceeded, transport monitoring and documentation of sensitive goods is easy.
- Up to 120 consecutive day battery life with replaceable battery, and large storage capable of storing 64,000 (temperature / humidity) and 1,000 shock readings
- Large, easy to read LCD display
- PDF Reports allow for quick access to non-corruptible documentation without software
- NFC (Near Field Communication) allows for easy access of documentation with a compatible device
- Part No. 0572.1846
For technical data and downloads please click here.
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
We Also Recommend