Testo 160 THL WiFi Data Logger with integrated sensors for Temperature, Humidity, Lux and UV Radiation.
WiFi data logger Testo 160 THL is more than just an easy-to-use climate logger for humidity and temperature monitoring. Thanks to additional integrated sensors for lux and UV radiation, it provides accurate information about the light conditions in a display cabinet or exhibition room.
The small dimensions of the 160 THL (64 x 92 x 24 mm) and its simple design enable it to be positioned easily in an exhibition or display cabinet.Measurement data is stored by the data logger via your WLAN directly to the Testo Cloud. If limit values are exceeded, you will be notified immediately by email or (optionally) SMS thanks to the alarm function. You can access all measuring values and analysis functions at any time and from anywhere with an internet-capable smartphone, tablet or PC.
- With integrated sensors for temperature and humidity, as well as lux and UV radiation
- Blends in perfectly with the surroundings thanks to the Customisable Deco-Cover - Sold separately, click here to view.
- Perfectly networked: data storage in the Testo Cloud, real-time alarm via email or (optionally in conjunction with an Advanced licence) SMS
- Simple to install, integrate and operate
- Small dimensions 64 x 92 x 24 mm
- Part No. 0572.2024 0572 2024
Perfectly networked: with WiFi data logger testo 160 TH and the Testo Cloud
The Testo Cloud is the core operating element of the Testo 160 data logger range. You can use the Testo 160 THL to store your measurement data in the Testo Cloud via an available WLAN. Here you can configure your WiFi data loggers, set limit value alarms and analyze your measurement data. You must first register at www.museum.saveris.net to have access to the Testo Cloud.
Installing the system is simple and can be carried out either via a browser or with the testo Saveris 2 App for IOS and Android.
Depending on the desired range of functions, you have a choice between the free Basic and more extensive Advanced functionality for use of the Testo Cloud. You can use the Advanced functionality, for example, to create up to 10 users per account or set an SMS alarm if limit values are exceeded.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990