All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0635 0551
- Intuitive: clearly structured measurement menu for long-term measurement and determination of illuminance according to the V-lambda curve (suitable for all common light sources)
- Precise: standard-compliant accuracy according to DIN EN 13032-1 and class C according to DIN 5032-7
- Convenient: non-slip probe contact surface for convenient positioning at the measuring location
- Intelligent calibration concept
For measurements in workplaces, for example in offices or in production areas: use the lux probe (with the compatible measuring instrument) to measure illuminance.
Use the lux probe with the compatible Testo multifunction measuring instrument (please order separately) to determine illuminance.
Lux probe – features
- The lux probe is ideal for determining the illuminance in workplaces. It assesses the illuminance according to the V-lambda curve, which corresponds to the sensitivity of the human eye in daylight. White or warm light LEDs (K< 5,000) can also be measured without any problem.
- The 1.4 m cable length means that you can place the probe directly at the measuring location and carry out the measurement from a sufficient distance. So the readings are not affected by your shadow.
- The clearly structured measurement menu for long-term measurement enables the measuring instrument to be operated intuitively. Reading trends are reliably recorded thanks to the convenient input of measurement time and measuring cycle.
Intelligent calibration concept
You will get exceptionally accurate measurement results with the digital probe, because the measuring instrument makes measurement uncertainty a thing of the past. You only need to send the probe in for calibration – so the measuring instrument remains in continuous use.
Areas of application for the lux probe
Light conditions play an important role, particularly in the ergonomic assessment of workplaces. In order for light to also be good light, the illuminance must meet certain minimum values.
Use the lux probe to check the illuminance in offices and production areas, hospitals, museums or schools with reliability.
Lux probe with fixed cable (cable length 1.4 m) and calibration protocol.
Measuring range 0 to 100000 Lux
DIN EN 13032-1 Appendix B
Class C according to DIN 5032-7
0.1 Lux (< 10000 )
1 Lux (> 10000 )
General technical data
Storage temperature -20 to +50 °C
Dimensions 110 x 55 x 22 mm
Operating temperature 0 to +50 °C
Cable length 1.4 m
Weight 110 g
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $14.00
- Heavy Good Shipping $24.00
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $59.00
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990