All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0635 9370
- Intuitive: parallel determination of air velocity, volume flow and air temperature
- Precise: detects the smallest air velocities from as little as +0.1 m/s and is therefore ideal for laminar flow measurements in cleanrooms
- Convenient: probe head is easy to attach to the universal Bluetooth or cable handle or to the extendable telescope (all available to order separately)
- Intelligent calibration concept: only send in the probe head for calibration
More applications, less equipment: if you already own one of our probes with a universal handle, you can easily expand your portfolio of probes with the high-precision 100 mm vane probe head.
Combine the probe head with the handle adapter for air velocity probes and simply plug onto the handle with cable or Bluetooth. For convenient measurements at ceiling outlets, we recommend the extendable telescope for air velocity probes including 90° angle.
Note: Please note that you need the handle adapter (order number 0554 2160) to use this probe head in conjunction with the handles.
High-precision 100 mm vane probe head including temperature sensor, bracket for Testovent measurement funnel and calibration protocol.
Temperature - NTC
Measuring range -20 to +70 °C
Accuracy ±0.5 °C
Resolution 0.1 °C
Velocity / Volume flow
Measuring range 0.1 to 15 m/s
Accuracy ±(0.1 m/s + 1.5 % of mv)
Resolution 0.01 m/s
General technical data
Storage temperature -20 to +70 °C
Dimensions 180 x 105 x 46 mm
Operating temperature -20 to +70 °C
Diameter probe shaft 100 mm
Weight 120 g
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $14.00
- Heavy Good Shipping $24.00
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $59.00
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990