All prices are exclusive of GST.
Part No: 0563 4760
- High adjustment accuracy and stability thanks to dynamic setting dial
- High light intensity thanks to high-performance xenon flashlamp
- Powerful Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack for at least 2 hours of continuous operation
- Extremely short flash duration (< 9 µs)
- Ideal for rpm measurement and for the inspection of parts moving at high frequencies: the testo 476 hand-held stroboscope with high-intensity light.
The testo 476 hand-held Xenon stroboscope with high-intensity light allows fast-moving objects to appear in slow motion. In doing so, the hand-held stroboscope measures and checks rotational and vibratory movements. It enables measurement of very small objects or in inaccessible places – what is more, without any interruption to the production process. The testo 476 is therefore ideally suited for rpm measurement and for the inspection of parts moving at high frequencies.
Where the testo 476 hand-held stroboscope is used
- Air conditioning/ventilation technology: monitoring/checking that HVAC systems are working properly
- Textile industry: monitoring of thread guides on knitting machines (extremely fast flash frequency needed)
- Automotive industry: detecting vibration hotspots in exhaust systems
- Packaging machines: monitoring bottle sealing and labelling
- Metal foil production: monitoring product quality
- Vibratory conveying technology: checking for defects during operation
- Printing industry/flexo printing/label printing: monitoring print quality
- Delivery Scope
- testo 476 hand-held stroboscope (Xenon) for rpm measurement, including transport case, charger with 4 country-specific adapters and trigger signal connector.
testo 476 hand-held stroboscope (Xenon) for rpm measurement, including transport case, charger with 4 country-specific adapters and trigger signal connector.
rpm - Xenon
Measuring range: 30 to 12500 rpm
Accuracy: ±0.01 % of mv
Resolution: 1 rpm
General technical data
Illumination value: 1200 Lux at distance of approx. 20 cm
Flash colour: 6000 to 6500 K
Life-time flash lamp: 200,000,000 flashes
Connection external trigger: 0 to 5 V DTL/TTL compatible; 3.5 mm / 1/8 Standard plug; Uout=7.2 V unregulated
Display type: LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
Display size: one-line
Display function: 5 digit LCD display
Storage battery type: NiMH rechargable battery pack
Battery charging time: max. 3.5 h
Battery deep discharge protection: yes
Overload discharge protection: yes
Battery conservation charging: yes
Mains voltage rech. battery: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $14.00
- Heavy Good Shipping $24.00
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $59.00
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990