All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0563 0890 X2
Why identify increased body surface temperature with thermography?
An important indicator for an infection is increased body temperature (compared to other people in the immediate surroundings), generally known as fever. Thermography is the ideal method for scanning not just individuals, but also large flows of people. To do this, the temperature at the inner corner of the eye is measured, and an alarm triggered if it deviates. This allows persons with increased body temperature to be identified quickly and reliably, and to be isolated for more exact testing.
Increased Body Surface Temperature with the Testo 885 and 890 thermal imagers
With the new Testo FeverDetection Assistant, the Testo 890 and 885 thermal imagers are perfect for identifying potentially ill persons.
- Reliable: up to 1280 x 960 pixels resolution (with Testo SuperResolution) and good thermal sensitivity
- Flexible: HDMI interface allows for data transfer to an external screen, they can also be used in semi-stationary applications, such as security checkpoints
- Easy: can be used by the most diverse staff, thanks to high level of user convenience.
- Not suitable for diagnostic measurement in the medical field.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $12
- Heavy Good Shipping $22.50
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $56.50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990