All prices are exclusive of GST
Part no 0564 2552
Wireless vacuum measurements via just one service port: The testo 552i app-controlled vacuum probe with Bluetooth enhances the Testo Smart Probes portfolio. It delivers reliable measurement results, is robust and easy to use – the vacuum probe provides optimum support for proper evacuation of refrigeration and air conditioning systems and heat pumps.
- For wireless, hose-free vacuum measurements on refrigeration and air conditioning systems and heat pumps using just only one service port – with no loss of refrigerant.
- Testo Smart App – get an overview of everything: Detect vacuum quickly and easily via a graphic illustration in the app, with an alert in the event of any critical values, e.g. through vibration of the smartphone.
- Automatic connection via Bluetooth: The probe connects to the Testo Smart App or to the appropriate digital manifold from Testo, e.g. testo 557s, Testo 550s – so you can also read measured values conveniently on your manifold’s large display.
- Convenient, robust housing with protection class IP54.
- Built-in 45° angle for easy installation at any service port.
- Continuously high performance in all conditions: You can depend on this wireless vacuum probe from Testo – it combines proven Testo quality with excellent robustness.
App-controlled testo 552i wireless vacuum probe, including batteries and calibration protocol.
General technical data
Weight 142 g
Dimensions 150 x 32 x 31 mm (LxWxH)
Operating temperature -10 to +50 °C
Protection class IP54
System requirements requires iOS 8.3 or newer; requires Android 4.3 or newer; requires mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0
Product colour black/orange
Auto-off 10 min* (*when not connected via Bluetooth)
Battery type 3 AAA micro batteries
Battery life 39 h
Connection 7/16“ UNF
Interface Bluetooth® 4.2
Storage temperature -20 to +50 °C
0 to 26.66 mbar /
0 to 20000 micron
±10 micron + 10 % of mv (100 to 1000 micron)
1 micron (0 to 1000 micron) /
10 micron (1000 to 2000 micron) /
100 micron (2000 to 5000 micron) /
absolute: 6.0 bar / 87 psi
(relative: 5.0 bar / 72 psi)
Refrigeration systems, air conditioning systems, heat pumps
Evacuation: Graphic progression display of the measurement with indication of the start and differential value.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $14.00
- Heavy Good Shipping $24.00
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $59.00
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990
Since adding the 552i vacuum sensor to my arsenal I have been able to stream line my commissioning and reporting.
The reporting is presented in a professional manner and is easy to export.