Why Fever Detection?
In times of increasing mobility, infections don’t stop at national borders either. Whether ebola, SARS or coronavirus: no-one wants to imagine the consequences of an epidemic or even a pandemic.
Why Fever Detection with Thermography?
An important indicator for an infection is increased body temperature (compared to other people in the immediate surroundings), generally known as fever. Thermography is the ideal method for non-contact scanning of not just individuals, but also large flows of people. To do this, the temperature at the inner corner of the eye is measured, and an alarm triggered if it deviates. This allows persons with increased body temperature to be identified quickly and reliably, and to be isolated for more exact testing.
With the new Testo FeverDetection assistant, the Testo 890 thermal imager is perfect for identifying potentially ill persons
- Reliable: up to 1280 x 960 pixels resolution (with testo SuperResolution) and good thermal sensitivity
- Flexible: HDMI interface allows for data transfer to an external screen, they can also be used in semi-stationary applications, such as security checkpoints
- Easy: can be used by the most diverse staff, thanks to high level of user convenience For the purposes of fast training of security personnel and staff, we will soon be providing a video with step-by-step instructions.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990