All prices are exclusive of GST.
Part No. 0560 0550
- 60 current refrigerants stored in the instrument
- Calculation of superheating and subcooling in real time (with optional clamp probe): saves you from having to carry
- Temperature-compensated leakage test
- Two temperature-compensated pressure sensors
The Testo 549 digital manifold offers many advantages in comparison with analog manifolds: the instrument will make it easier for you to work on refrigeration systems and heat pumps. With its integrated temperature measurement and automatic calculation of superheating/subcooling, you can now do away with additional measurements and manual comparisons (when using an optional clamp probe). You can also use the manifold for 60 current refrigerants.
When carrying out maintenance or installation work on refrigeration systems and heat pumps, are you increasingly noticing that the use of analog manifolds is laborious and time-consuming? If so, the testo 549, our entry-level digital manifold, is the perfect choice for you. This 2-way manifold can be used for 60 refrigerants and offers practical solutions for your everyday work:
- Two temperature-compensated pressure sensors ensure fast, precise measurement of high and low pressure, and automatic calculation of the evaporating and condensing temperature
- Two connections for external temperature probes: with temperature probes attached (optional), the digital manifold can calculate superheating and subcooling simultaneously and in real time. This means you can do away with manual comparisons, which are prone to error, and obtain fast, accurate results
- Leakage test of refrigeration systems: the manifold can carry out a temperature-compensated leakage test of the system for rough tightness testing. For this, the initial system pressure is compared with the system pressure at the end of the measurement, so that the difference (if there is one) can be displayed immediately
- Can be used for standard refrigerants: the 60 most common refrigerants are stored in the instrument as standard
You can also view the temperature difference via the 2-way manifold. The automatic heat pump mode, which makes switching over the refrigerant hoses unnecessary, is also really practical.
Digital manifold: sturdy and practical
The Testo 549 digital manifold features a robust 2-way valve block made of metal with 3 connections and 3 hose holders, is easy to handle and can even withstand harsh environmental conditions. With its solid housing, the instrument is reliably protected against impacts in compliance with protection class IP42. You can use the suspension hook to secure the manifold during the measuring process. Thanks to the illuminated display, you can read off the readings easily, even in dark environments.
Testo 549 digital manifold including calibration protocol and batteries.
Measuring range -50 to +150 °C
Accuracy ±0.5 °C
Resolution 0.1 °C
Probe connection 2 x plug-in (NTC)
Measuring range -1 to +60 bar
Accuracy ±0.5 % fs
Resolution 0.01 bar
Probe connection 3 x 7/16" – UNF
Overload rel. (high pressure) 65 bar
Measuring range -1 to 0 bar
General technical data
Dimensions 200 x 109 x 63 mm
Operating temperature -20 to +50 °C
Protection class IP42
Battery life 250 h (without illumination, without Bluetooth®)
Refrigerants in instrument 60 profiles; R11; R12; R123; R1234yf; R1234ze; R125; R13B1; R134a; R14; R142B; R152A; R161; R22; R227; R290; R32; R401A; R401B; R401C; R402A; R402B; R404A; R406A; R407A; R407B; R407C; R407D; R407F; R408A; R409A; R410A; Ra11A; R412A; R413A; R414B; R416A; R417A; R420A; R421A; R422A; R422B; R422B; R422C; R422D; R424A; R426A; R427A; R434A; R437A; R438A; R502; R503; R507; R508A; R508B; R600; R600a; R744 (CO₂); R718 (H₂O); update by Testo Service
Storage temperature -20 to +60 °C
Weight 1060 g
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990