All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No.0560 9221
- Temperature measurements and temperature difference display
- Wide measuring range from -50 °C to 1 000 °C
- Connecting points for two type K temperature sensors; wireless connectivity for a third temperature sensor
- Wide range of optional sensors
Temperature measurements; measurements with up to three temperature sensors; direct display of temperature differences: the Testo 922 digital temperature meter is ideal for professional use in the fields of heating, plumbing and air conditioning.
Testo 922 digital temperature meter, calibration certificate, batteries.
Please note: The instrument can only be commissioned with a probe. These are available separately. Please contact us to find the appropriate probe for your application.
testo 922 is a temperature measuring instrument which is especially suited to applications in the HVAC field. The measuring instrument records the temperature values of two connected thermocouple probes, and shows these simultaneously together with the differential temperature in the display.
- Ideally suited for applications in the HVAC field
- 2-channel temperature measuring instrument with optional wireless probes
- Display of differential temperature
- Continuous display of min./max. values
- Hold-button for freezing measurement values
Testo 922 digital temperature meter, calibration certificate, batteries. Probes sold separately, please contact us to find the right probe for your requirements.
General technical data
Dimensions 182 x 64 x 40 mm
Operating temperature -20 to +50 °C
Number of channels 2-channel
Battery type 9V block battery, 6F22
Battery life 200 h (connected probe, backlight off); 45 h (radio mode, backlight off); 68 h (connected probe, backlight always on); 33 h (radio mode, backlight always on)
Storage temperature -40 to +70 °C
Weight 171 g
Temperature - TC Type K (NiCr-Ni)
Measuring range -50 to +1000 °C
±(0.5 °C + 0.3 % of mv) (-40 to +900 °C)
±(0.7 °C + 0.5 % of mv) (Remaining Range)
0.1 °C (-50 to +199.9 °C)
1 °C (Remaining Range)
Flow and return temperature measurement on heating systems
To ensure the heating system is set correctly and efficiently, the flow and return temperatures must be measured. If it is not set correctly, either the requisite heat will not be provided or too much energy will be injected into an overly high flow temperature, i.e. the output from the energy is poor.
Testo 922 advantages:
- Quick and easy measurement of the differential temperature with pipe wrap probes
- Also optionally available with radio probes for wireless measurement
- Display of minimum and maximum measuring values
- Immediate printing of measuring values via optional wireless printer
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $14.00
- Heavy Good Shipping $24.00
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $59.00
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990