All prices are exclusive of GST.
Part No. 0563 1550
- Automatic superheating/subcooling calculation: no more need for manual calculations, which are prone to error
- With a practical app: (remote) display, graphical progress display, documentation of readings
- Temperature-compensated leakage test
- 60 current refrigerants are included in the manifold (update possible via app)
The Testo 550 digital manifold can now make working on refrigeration systems and heat pumps even easier: the instrument can be used for 60 refrigerants, calculates superheating/subcooling automatically and can now also be connected to a practical smartphone/tablet app. The app makes the operation and the documentation of measurement results significantly more convenient.
Testo 550 digital 2-way manifold including two clamp temperature probes, transport case, calibration protocol, batteries and app (can be downloaded).
Do you work on refrigeration systems and heat pumps on a daily basis? If so, the Testo 550 2-way manifold is your perfect companion. It offers you so many functions in just one instrument that you will be able to do away with several of your other instruments:
- Quick, accurate measurement of high and low pressure with two temperature-compensated pressure sensors; automatic detection of evaporating and condensing temperature
- Two temperature inputs for attachable temperature probes for the simultaneous calculation of superheating and subcooling: you can therefore do away with manual calculations, which are prone to error, and get a reliable result straight away
- Two clamp temperature probes included in the delivery: when clamped directly onto the cables, these enable reliable measurement of the surface temperature
- No need to switch over refrigerant hoses: thanks to automatic heat pump mode
- 60 refrigerants stored in the instrument: just one instrument covers all the most important refrigerants and, depending on the refrigerant, you don't need different manifolds (refrigerant update possible via app)
Moreover, the 2-way manifold offers other functions and features such as the display of temperature difference or the temperature-compensated leakage test.
Right app for the instrument: connect the manifold to your smartphone/tablet!
Install the free app for the Testo 550 digital manifold on your smartphone/tablet and take advantage of a host of practical features:
- Remote monitoring of the measurement: you can track the measurement from your smartphone/tablet, so there's no need for you to stay right next to the manifold; coverage of up to 20 m where there are no obstructions (at the very least)
- Measurement data display on your smartphone/tablet: you can follow the measurement in numerical form and as a graphical progress display on your smartphone/tablet – really practical if you are configuring the system at the same time
- Useful documentation functions: use the app to store measurement results (in pdf or csv format) and also send them directly via e-mail. If you have taken a photo of the measuring location using your smartphone/tablet, you can also insert this into the documentation
- Refrigerant update: use the app to carry out refrigerant updates in order to ensure that your digital manifold is kept up to date at all times regarding its refrigerants, or to adapt the list of refrigerants to suit your requirements
The app is available for both Android and iOS. Once the app is installed, a connection between the manifold and your smartphone/tablet can be established via Bluetooth.
Digital manifold: sturdy, simple and practical
Not only is the robust 2-way valve block, which is made of metal with 3 connections and 3 hose holders, created for harsh working environments, it is also easy to use. The sturdy housing reliably protects the Testo 550 digital manifold against impacts (protection class IP42). The suspension hook secures the instrument during the measurement. The large, illuminated display enables quick, easy read-off, even when visibility is poor.
Measuring range -50 to +150 °C
Accuracy ±0.5 °C
Resolution 0.1 °C
Probe connection 2 x plug-in (NTC)
Measuring range -1 to 60 bar
Accuracy ±0.5 % fs
Resolution 0.01 bar
Probe connection 3 x 7/16" – UNF
Overload rel. (high pressure) 65 bar
Measuring range -1 to 0 bar
General technical data
Dimensions 200 x 109 x 63 mm
Operating temperature -20 to +50 °C
Battery life 250 h (without illumination, without Bluetooth®)
Refrigerants in instrument 60 profiles; R11; R12; R123; R125; R1234yf; R1234ze; R125; R13B1; R134a; R14; R142B; R152A; R161; R22; R227; R23; R290; R32; R401A; R401B; R401C; R402A; R402B; R404A; R406A; R407A; R407B; R407C; R407D; R407F; R408A; R409A; R410A; Ra11A; R412A; R413A; R414B; R416A; R417A; R420A; R421A; R421B; R422A; R422B; R422C; R422D; R424A; R426A; R427A; R434A; R437A; R438A; R502; R503; R507; R508A; R508B; R600; R600a; R744 (CO₂); R718 (H₂O); update via App
Storage temperature -20 to +60 °C
Weight 1060 g
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990