$ P.O.A Pricing from $1,516.00. Please call 09 579 1990 and ask to speak with one of our Testo Instrumentation team members to discuss your requirements.
The Testo 320 flue gas analyzer is a trusty and reliable companion for all those people who specialise in installing, inspecting and servicing heating systems. The high-quality, professional all-rounder is easy to use and allows you to carry out all measurements in and around heating systems with only one device. The testo 320’s special rugged design means that it is excellently equipped to stand up to the rough and tumble of daily use.
A set of easy-to-follow, self-explanatory, country-specific menus guide you safely through all the measurements. The readings are all presented graphically on a high-resolution, crisp color display for use in all lighting conditions. The user-friendly analyzer also has a memory for up to 500 readings.
- Six applications, one device: flue gas, flue draft, pressure, gas leak detection, CO ambient air and pressure difference measurements
- Integrated flue gas sensors with temperature sensor included; ultra-fine pressure sensors and a wide range of other sensors, ports and probes optional
- Rugged, high-quality design, high-resolution, multi-color display, self-explanatory menu guide
- TÜV-tested according to EN 50379, Parts 1-3 and 1st BImSchV
- Part No: 0632.3220 0632 3220
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990