All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0572 1560
- Measurement data memory for 16 000 temperature readings, approx. 500 days of battery life
- High data integrity, even with an empty battery
- Waterproof according to IP 65, HACCP-compliant and certified according to EN 12830
- Data analysis: three possible software versions to choose from, basic software available as a free download
- Note: At least one USB interface is required, if you do not already have the interface for this logger please refer to the Testo 174T Set.
The Testo 174T mini temperature data logger is ideal for continuous monitoring of storage temperature, for example of food or pharmaceutical products. It is also suitable for temperature control in refrigerators or cold stores.
If your professional work involves food or pharmaceutical products, you know that the storage temperature of your goods should not exceed specific limit values under any circumstances. The testo 174T mini temperature data logger helps you comply with the specified temperature ranges. It records the temperature values reliably and thus ensures uninterrupted measurement data recording and documentation.
This is what the testo 174T mini temperature data logger offers
You can save up to 16 000 readings with the Testo 174T temperature data logger securely. Because measurement data you have saved will not be lost even when the battery is empty or being replaced. This means a high level of data security is guaranteed. You can easily and quickly read the current temperature measuring value on its large display, along with any possible violations of limit values. The integrated NTC sensor stands for a high level of accuracy. Its large measuring range, from -30 to +70 °C, and its compact design make the Testo 174T temperature data logger a competent support for virtually every kind of temperature recording.
The Testo 174T mini temperature data logger meets the requirements of EN 12830 and is HACCP-compliant, as well as having international HACCP certification, which means it is ideally suited for measurements in the food industry (e.g. for storage temperature measurement). Particularly practical: the data logger has water spray and jet protection according to IP 65. This enables it to be left in the measuring location even when warehouses are being cleaned. The temperature data logger is also suitable for temperature control in refrigerators or cold stores, because it can be used at temperatures down to -30 °C.
Programming and analysis with the mini temperature data logger
You can choose between three software versions for programming and reading your data logger and for analyzing the measurement data on the PC:
- ComSoft Basic software – available as a free download – for fast programming of the temperature data logger and easy data analysis
- ComSoft Professional software – can also be ordered as an option – offers a variety of possibilities for detailed analysis of temperature readings
- ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 software – can also be ordered as an option – the best solution for special requirements according to CFR 21 Part 11 in the pharmaceutical sector
Attention: Please download the newest software version before using the USB interface for the first time. The software can be found in the download area.
Testo 174T mini temperature data logger, including wall bracket, batteries (2 x CR 2032 lithium) and calibration protocol.
Temperature - NTC
Measuring range -30 to +70 °C
Accuracy ±0.5 °C (-30 to +70 °C)
Resolution 0.1 °C
General technical data
Dimensions 60 x 38 x 18.5 mm
Operating temperature -30 to 70 °C
Protection class IP65
Channels 1 internal
Standards EN 12830
Battery type 2 lithium batteries (CR2032)
Battery life 500 days (15 min measuring cycle, +25 °C)
Memory 16,000 measuring values
Storage temperature -40 to +70 °C
- Testo 174T Set Mini Humidity Data Logger - Includes USB interface for data transfer to PC
Monitoring and documentation of the temperature in cold rooms
Many foods and drugs have to be stored within a specific cold temperature range. This can be done in individual cooled store rooms, but also in specialised cold stores or cold warehouses with high-rack facilities. The temperature must be continuously documented in all these cold storage facilities, because strict rules apply to quality management in both the food and drugs industries.
Data loggers are usually installed at the so-called critical control points (CCPs) of the cold room, in order to identify any possible temperature deviations and to introduce appropriate countermeasures. Critical points are for instance doors or passages through to other temperature areas within a warehouse.
Monitoring and documentation of transport temperature
For all goods which react sensitively to temperature fluctuations or have to be stored within a predefined temperature range, uninterrupted measurement data recording and documentation play a major role.
Incorrect temperature conditions during transport can lead to major losses of quality, including the total loss of value of the products that require monitoring.
Using a data logger, shipments can be checked for compliance with the specified temperature ranges and the data can then be read, analysed and archived by means of special software.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $14.00
- Heavy Good Shipping $24.00
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $59.00
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990