All prices are exclusive of GST
2 Hour Workshop
Tom Aldridge, Instrumentation & Measurement Business Unit Manager and qualified thermographer provides a comprehensive introduction to thermography. Course overview is as follows:
· Basic principles
· Operating Your Equipment
· How Your Camera Works
· 3 Main Controls: Focus, Level, Span
· Getting a Good Image Workshop
· Emissivity & background reflection, distance
· Instantaneous Field of View (IFOV)
· Instantaneous Measurement Field of View (IMFOV)
· IMFOV Workshop
· Hot spot or not?
· Working outside
· Basic reporting
NOTE: This course does not meet the recommended training curriculum of ASNT-TC-1A for Level 1 Thermal/Infrared Certification as well as ISO 18436-7 but provides the basic skills required to use a thermal imaging camera.
For more information on either of these courses, contact Tom Aldridge at email@example.com or phone 09 579 1990.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990