All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0563 0002 10
This compact and easily transportable set contains the most important measuring instruments for refrigeration engineers all in the Testo Smart Case,
- 2 x the Testo 549i high-pressure measuring instrument
- 2 x Testo 115i clamp thermometer - with new 45° angle connection.
- Both feature an extended Bluetooth range
- Low refrigerant loss thanks to hose-free application
- 100 m Bluetooth® range for particularly flexible applications
- Quick and easy installation directly at the pressure connection
- Application-specific menus: Superheating/subcooling
- More than 90 common refrigerants stored in the Testo Smart Probes App, plus refrigerant updates
- Measurement data analyzed and sent via Testo Smart Probes App
The Testo Smart Probes Refrigeration set is ideal for carrying out servicing and troubleshooting on air conditioning and refrigeration systems, as well as for installing them. The robust Testo Smart Case enables the measuring instruments to be conveniently transported and ensures that they are always to hand when needed.
Advantages of the Testo Smart Probes Refrigeration set
The measuring instruments can be connected quickly and easily to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth for App-controlled servicing and troubleshooting on refrigeration systems, air conditioning systems and heat pumps. Operation of the measuring instruments is state-of-the-art and extremely easy.
Both the Testo 115i and the Testo 549i can be set up quickly and easily, directly at the temperature measuring point or pressure connection. They also make working on widely spaced measuring points considerably easier thanks to wireless connection to a smartphone or tablet. Also practical: no hoses are required for measurements, meaning that no or only very little refrigerant is lost. The handy Testo Smart Case enables the measuring instruments to be conveniently transported and ensures that they are always to hand when they are needed.
Practical App with special functions for measurement data analysis on your smartphone or tablet
Measurement data is transmitted wirelessly from the measuring instruments to the Testo Smart Probes App and can be viewed conveniently on mobile terminal devices – either as a chart or in table form. The App also offers practical functions such as automatic calculation of evaporation and condensation temperatures, calculation of individual system parameters on air conditioning systems or measurement of the flow and return temperature. The measurement data log can be emailed directly as a PDF or Excel file. This saves you time, allowing you to further increase your efficiency.
- iOS 8.3 or later
- Android 4.3 or later
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 2 x Testo 115i clamp thermometer with smartphone operation, including batteries and calibration protocol.
- 2 x Testo 549i high-pressure measuring instrument with smartphone operation, including batteries and calibration protocol.
- 1 x Testo Smart Case “Refrigeration”, including foam insert.
Temperature - NTC
Measuring range -40 to +150 °C
Accuracy ±1.3 °C (-20 to +85 °C)
Resolution 0.1 °C
Measuring range -1 to +60 bar
Resolution 0.01 bar
Probe connection 7 / 16 " - UNF
Overload rel. (high pressure) +65 bar
General technical data
183 x 90 x 30 (testo 115i)
125 x 32 x 31 (testo 549i)
Operating temperature -20 to +50 °C
System requirements requires iOS 8.3 or newer; requires Android 4.3 or newer; requires mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0
Battery type 3 AAA micro batteries
Battery life 150 h (testo 115i); 250 h (testo 549i)
Pressure media CFC, HFC, HCFC, N, H₂O, CO₂
Storage temperature -20 to +60 °C
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990