All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No.0560 8311
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.2 to 1.0
- 10:1 optics and high resolution processor for accurate measurement results
- Audible/visual alarm
- Backlit display
The Testo 830-T1 infrared thermometer allows efficient, non-contact surface temperature measurements to be carried out. The IR thermometer will leave you well equipped, especially for control readings in trade and industry: The gun-style design is easy to handle and the integrated processor provides accurate measurement results.
The Testo 830-T1 IR thermometer with laser measurement spot marker and 10:1 optics is suitable for non-contact surface temperature measurements in any industry.
Overview of the advantages of the Testo 830-T1 infrared thermometer
Non-contact measurement of the surface temperature is accurate and fast with the Testo 830-T1 infrared thermometer (2 measurements a second). To summarise the IR thermometer offers the following advantages:
- High resolution processor for utmost accuracy (resolution 0.1 °C)
- 10:1 optics for precise measurements even at medium distances
- IR thermometer with 1 point laser measurement spot marker to target the measuring point
- Two alarm limit values that can be defined as required
- Visual and acoustic alarm if limit value exceeded
- Min./max. value display and hold function (to record a measured value)
- Convenient one-handed operation thanks to the ergonomic gun-style design
- Clear, illuminated digital display
The Testo 830T1 has the option for the user to set the emissivity prior to measurements been carried out. This allows you to adjust it precisely to the material of the surface being measured to achieve the best possible measurement results. For reflected surfaces, we recommend using an emission tape (optional) which makes the IR measurement significantly easier.
Testo 830-T1 infrared thermometer, including batteries and factory calibration certificate. (Leather protective pouch sold separately, please see accessories tab)
Testo handheld infrared thermometers for Fever Detection
The Testo handheld infrared thermometers can be pointed at a person’s forehead for non-contact temperature measurement, allowing individuals with increased body temperature to be identified quickly so they can be isolated for more exact testing.
Note: It is important not to point the thermometer directly at the eye area. Please make sure to read instructions carefully before use or contact a Eurotec representative for assistance.
The Testo 830-T1 has 10:1 optics, 1-point laser spot marker, and temperature measuring range of -30°C to +400°C.
Temperature - Infrared
Measuring range -30 to +400 °C
±1.5 °C or ±1.5 % of mv (+0.1 to +400 °C)
±2 °C or ±2 % of mv (-30 to 0 °C) (the higher value applies)
Measuring rate 0.5 s
Infrared resolution 0.1 °C
General technical data
Dimensions 190 x 75 x 38 mm
Operating temperature -20 to +50 °C
Battery type 9V block battery
Battery life 15 h
Storage temperature -40 to +70 °C
Weight 200 g
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990