All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0572 1765
- Continuous measurement and documentation of temperature, relative humidity and dewpoint
- Record up to two humidity and temperature values simultaneously with optionally connectable probes
- Unproblematic long-term measurement: large memory for up to 2 million measurement values, 8 years battery life
- For data evaluation on a PC, a selection of three software versions is available, basic software available as a free download
The data logger Testo 176 H1 allows the monitoring of temperature and humidity in warehouses and buildings. With the Testo 176 H1, you can examine whether mold in a house or apartment has been caused by insufficient ventilation or by building damage.
Are the prescribed humidity and temperature values in warehouses and buildings being adhered to? Is mould in the apartment the result of insufficient ventilation, or caused by building damage? With the data logger for temperature and humidity testo 176 H1, you can find out.
Up to two temperature and/or temperature/humidity probes can be connected to the 4-channel data logger testo 176 H1 and positioned in the room according to the individual requirements. A wide selection of probes is available to you for this purpose.
The lock included in delivery protects your temperature and humidity loggers from unauthorized access.
Security and convenience at all levels
The testo 176 H1 data logger for temperature and humidity guarantees high data security and reliable measurement results on the basis of modern measurement technology.
In addition to the current temperature and humidity values, the data logger testo 176 H1 also shows the dewpoint in the display (when a temperature/humidity probe is connected). You can read programmed limit values, min. and max. values, limit value violations as well as the remaining battery life easily from the large display. It is therefore not necessary to read out the temperature and humidity logger to a PC in order to gain a quick overview.
Thanks to the large memory for 2 million measurement values, and the battery lifetime of up to 8 years, you can read out the data much less often, even at a shorter measurement intervals. The standard battery (AA) can be easily exchanged at any time by the user.
Programming and evaluation of the data logger for temperature and humidity
For the programming and readout of the data logger for temperature and humidity, as well as for the analysis of the measurement data on a PC, three software versions are available.
- ComSoft Basic software – available for free download – allows the fast programming of the data logger as well as easy data analysis
- ComSoft Professional software – optionally available – offers you different possibilities for the detailed analysis of temperature and humidity values
- ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 software – optionally available – optimum for the special requirements of the pharmaceutical sector according to CFR 21 Part 11
Application areas for the temperature and humidity data logger
- Monitoring and documentation of building climate
- Monitoring and documentation of storage temperature and humidity
- Mold in an apartment: With the temperature and humidity data logger you can find out whether moisture and mold on ceilings and walls are the consequence of building damage or a sign of incorrect ventilation behaviour.
4-channel data logger for temperature and humidity testo 176 H1 with external probe connections (NTC/capacitive humidity sensor), including wall bracket, battery and calibration protocol.
Temperature - NTC
Measuring range -20 to +70 °C
±0.2 °C (-20 to +70 °C)
±0.4 °C (Remaining Range)
Resolution 0.1 °C
Humidity - Capacitive
Measuring range 0 to 100 %RH*
Accuracy dependent on selected probe
Resolution 0.1 %RH
* Not for condensing atmospheres. For continuous applications in high humidity (>80 %RH at ≤30 °C for >12 h, >60 %RH at >30 °C for >12 h), please contact us via our website.
General technical data
Dimensions 103 x 63 x 33 mm
Operating temperature -20 to +70 °C
Protection class IP65
Channels 4 external
Battery type 1 x Lithium (TL-5903)
Battery life 8 years at 15 min. meas. rate
Memory 2,000,000 measuring values
Storage temperature -40 to +85 °C
Mold in an apartment
Damp ceilings and walls may be a result of structural damage. In most cases, however, it is a sign of improper ventilation. Once the mold appears inside a house, the tenant assumes that moisture has come in from outside. Numerous disputes have erupted because of the issue of who is liable for the mold damage. It is very difficult to determine who or what has caused mold: the inhabitants or defective building construction?
The temperature and humidity data logger Testo 176 H1 is ideal for measuring humidity in ceilings and walls. For the measurement,you connect both optional probes – temperature/humidity probe and wall surface temperature probe – to the humidity logger Testo 176 H1, and save the measurement data over a longer period.
You need the temperature/humidity probe in order to monitor the dewpoint of the indoor air. The wall surface temperature probe attached to the wall measures the surface temperature of the wall. The dewpoint distance determined from the dewpoint of the indoor air and the wall surface temperature provides information on whether the mold in the apartment is caused by insufficient ventilation or by structural damage.
Please note that the optional software ComSoft Professional is necessary for the calculation of the dewpoint distance.
Monitoring and documentation of building climate
Temperature and relative humidity are crucial factors when it comes to assessing air quality and comfort levels in indoor areas, e.g. in workplaces. Both values can be monitored and documented over the long term using data loggers.
They are also very well suited for checking ventilation systems or for assessing any building moisture which occurs.
The use of special software means measurement configurations can be carried out individually and recorded measurement data can be both analysed and archived.
Monitoring and documentation of storage temperature and humidity
Correct compliance with storage temperature and humidity is an important prerequisite for the quality assurance of many products, e.g. in the area of food and pharmaceutical products.
As a general rule, data loggers are used to do this. They automatically check and document the profile of the ambient conditions and thus make a crucial contribution to verifiable preservation of product quality.
Viewing breaches of limit values directly on the display means you can respond quickly to temperature and humidity deviations. In addition, with the help of the configuration and read-out software, customer-specific measurement configurations can be carried out and recorded measurement data can be both analysed and archived.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $12
- Heavy Good Shipping $22.50
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $56.50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990