Please call 09 579 1990 or email email@example.com to arrange your instrument calibration.
- Confidence that your instrument is accurate
- To comply with industry standard
- Sets your company apart from others
Temperature monitoring forms the backbone of any food safety program. HACCP (Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points) regimes require regular calibration checks and certification of temperature measurement instrumentation.
In order to keep the instrument performing at its optimum and to ensure HACCP compliance it may require calibrating on a regular basis (normally every 6 to 12 months). We offer a calibration service for this purpose and have a system in place that will remind you when that calibration is due.
- Probe thermometers
- Infrared thermometers
- pH testers
- Oil testers
- Data loggers
- Our Auckland based After-Sales department offers 24hr turn-around of Food Industry instrument calibrations to ensure that our customers are complying with their HACCP requirements.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990