Testo 160 IAQ - WiFi data logger with display and integrated sensors for temperature, humidity, CO2 and atmospheric pressure
From offices to museums, indoor air quality has a huge influence on people's health and well-being. Stale indoor air can lead to lethargy, a lack of concentration and a lack of well-being. You can monitor indoor air quality reliably with WiFi data logger Testo 160 IAQ, helping to optimise the indoor climate.
The easy-to-use WiFi data logger testo 160 IAQ is ideal for monitoring indoor air quality. Thanks to its integrated sensors for temperature, humidity, CO2 and atmospheric pressure, it accurately determines the climatic conditions in each room. It can also perform long-term measurements without any difficulty.
- Ideal for monitoring indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Blends in perfectly with the surroundings thanks to the Customisable Deco-Cover -Sold separately- click here to view
- Small dimensions 82 x 117 x 32 mm
- Perfectly networked: data storage in the Testo Cloud, real-time alarm via email or SMS (optional in conjunction with an Advanced licence)
- Simple to install, integrate and operate – particularly user-friendly with air quality displayed in the form of a traffic light system
- Part No. 0572.2014 0572 2014
The Testo Cloud is the core operating element of the Testo 160 data logger range. You can use the Testo 160 IAQ to store your measurement data in the Testo Cloud via an available WLAN. Here you can configure your WiFi data loggers, set limit value alarms and analyze your measurement data. You must first register at www.museum.saveris.net to have access to the Testo Cloud.
Installing the system is simple and can be carried out either via a browser or with the testo Saveris 2 App for IOS and Android.
Depending on the desired range of functions, you have a choice between the free Basic and more extensive Advanced functionality for use of the Testo Cloud. You can use the Advanced functionality, for example, to create up to 10 users per account or set an SMS alarm if limit values are exceeded.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990