All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0563 8284
- Infrared and core temperature measurements in one measuring instrument
- Infrared thermometer with 6:1 optics and 1 point laser measurement spot marker
- Easy limit value monitoring with the min./max. function; immediate alarm when limit values are exceeded
- Watertight and robust thanks to the TopSafe protective case (in scope of delivery)
During food controls in Incoming Goods, you regularly check the temperature of your goods. The testo 826-T4 penetration infrared thermometer allows quick temperature scans by means of infrared measurement without damaging the products. If temperature limit values are exceeded, the permanently attached penetration probe can be used to take accurate core temperature measurements (e.g. in yoghurts).
Temperature checks of products and goods pallets are not only mandatory for incoming and outgoing goods, but also for the food manufacturing sector. With the testo 826-T4 penetration infrared thermometer you will have an HACCP-compliant and EN 13485-certified measuring instrument to hand which easily fulfils the HACCP regulations.
This is what the penetration infrared thermometer offers
You are especially reliant on quick, accurate measurement results for food controls in Incoming Goods. The slimline testo 826-T4 provides both and much, much more! See for yourself what the advantages of the HACCP thermometer are:
- Fast, accurate measurement results: At 2 measurements a second, infrared measurement allows you to scan the surface temperature of your products really fast. And that with an outstanding resolution of 0.1 °C. Should stipulated limit values be reached or exceeded, the permanently attached penetration probe will provide you with absolute certainty. In fact, this enables accurate measurement of the core temperature of food, e.g. yoghurt, cheese, and meat, etc.
- Temperature limit values at a glance: You can set up to two alarm limit values; as soon as these are exceeded or not attained, the HACCP thermometer will inform you by means of a visual and acoustic alarm signal. This means you do not have to look at the display permanently and yet have an eye on the temperature
- Min./max. value display and hold function: The min./max. display shows the highest and lowest values from the last measurement. This allows for safe, reliable monitoring of the product temperature. You can keep the last measured temperature values on the display by using the hold button
- 6:1 optics and 1 point laser measurement spot marker: The 1 point laser marks the centre of the object being measured during infrared measurement. The 6:1 optics of the infrared thermometer is suitable for measurements at closer to medium distances.
- In every respect HACCP: The penetration infrared thermometer is HACCP-compliant and certified in accordance with EN 13485. This makes it perfect for the food sector
- Practical accessories included: Testo 826-T4 is equipped with the robust, watertight TopSafe protective case compliant with protection class IP67. If necessary, the TopSafe case can be cleaned in the dishwasher. The supplied frozen produce pre-driller even allows you to measure the core temperature of frozen foods. Safe storage of the HACCP thermometer is ensured by the wall/belt holder and the protective probe cap for the penetration probe.
Testo 826-T4 penetration infrared thermometer, including TopSafe protective case, wall/belt holder, protective probe cap, frozen produce pre-driller, and batteries.
Temperature - NTC
Measuring range -50 to +230 °C
±0.5 °C (-20 to +99.9 °C)
±1 °C or 1 % of mv (Remaining Range)
Resolution 0.1 °C
Measuring rate 1.25 s
Temperature - Infrared
Measuring range -50 to +300 °C
±1.5 °C (-20 to +100 °C)
±2 °C or 2 % of mv (Remaining Range)
Measuring rate 0.5 s
Infrared resolution 0.1 °C
General technical data
Dimensions 148 x 34.4 x 19 mm
Operating temperature -20 to +50 °C
Standards EN 13485
Battery type 2 AAA micro batteries
Battery life Approx. 20 h
Display type LCD
Display size one-line
Storage temperature -40 to +70 °C
Weight 80 g
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990