All prices are exclusive of GST
The Testo 535 CO2 meter is ideal for monitoring and optimising the room climate, i.e. in offices. It can also be used to check if existing air conditioning and ventilation systems are providing the relevant rooms with enough fresh air.
The high-precision, long-term stable, 2-channel infrared sensor measures the CO2 concentration in the ambient air. Because the 2-channel infrared sensor is maintenance-free, it can also be used to carry out long-term measurements. The readings from such measurements can be analysed using the minimum, maximum and average values. All these values can be displayed at the touch of a key.
- Quick and accurate CO2 measurements
- Includes fixed probe, battery and calibration certificate
- long-term monitoring based on max and mean calculation
- Long-term stable, maintenance-free infrared sensor
- Highly accurate and efficient
- Part No: 0560.5350 0560 5350
For technical data and downloads please click here
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990