All prices are exclusive of GST
The testo 435-4 multifunction indoor air quality meter allows you to carry out all the measurements you need to inspect and adjust ventilation and air conditioning systems and to check the quality of the indoor air.
There is also an integrated pressure difference sensor for pitot static tube measurements and filter monitoring and a wide range of optionally available sensors and probes to choose from.
- Includes pressure difference sensor for pitot static tube measurements or filter monitoring
- Further sensors optionally available (eg. anemometer, moisture sensors, lux and degree of turbulence sensors) for a variety of different measuring applications
- Super-size memory for up to 10 000 measurements
- PC software for analyzing and logging measuring data
- Part No. 0563.4354 0563 4354
For technical data and downloads please click here.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990