All prices are exclusive of GST
The Testo 435-3 version has an integrated differential pressure sensor with a 0… 25 hPa measuring range. Differential pressure measurement enables you to check filters in ventilation and air conditioning systems or to measure air velocity with a Pitot tube (optional).
Take advantage of further optional probes which you can attach to the Testo 435-3 multi-function climate measuring instrument. This means you are ideally equipped when your work involves adjusting ventilation and air conditioning systems or assessing air quality.
- Includes differential pressure measurement for filter monitoring or for measurement with a Pitot tube
- Further optional probes can be attached: thermal and vane anemometers, along with probes for air humidity, CO2, absolute pressure and temperature
- Display of dew point distance, min., max. and mean values
- Illuminated display
- Part No. 0560.4353 0560 4353
For technical data and downloads please click here.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990