All prices are exclusive of GST
The Testo 435-2 indoor air quality meter allows you to carry out all the measurements that are necessary to check and adjust ventilation and air conditioning systems and assess the quality of the indoor air. Select from a wide range of probes and sensors.
- Comprehensive range of measuring functions using optionally available accessories – e.g. anemometers, moisture sensors, lux and degree of turbulence sensors
- Super-size memory for up to 10 000 readings
- Can be connected with a variety of Testo probes such as; IAQ probe for assessing air quality, comfort sensor, Lux sensor,globe thermometer for measuring radiant heat, Temperature probe for measuring air/core/surface temperature
- Displays dew point difference, min, max and mean values
- PC software for analyzing and logging measuring data
- Part No. 0563.4352 0563 4352
For technical data and downloads please click here.
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990