All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0572 0566
The Testo 174H Set is an ideal kit for those want to purchase their initial Humidity Data Logger.
- Measurement data memory for 16,000 temperature and humidity readings
- Reliable measurement via humidity sensor with
- Easy data analysis on the PC with appropriate software (three software versions available, basic software can be downloaded free of charge)
- Advantage of the set: USB interface for data transfer to PC included
The Testo 174H mini data logger set for temperature and humidity is your small and handy partner for climate monitoring which still also offers the same level of reliability. Whether in warehouses, museums, archives, offices or apartment blocks, the mini data logger provides reliable temperature and humidity recording.
Does your work involve the warehousing or storage of climate-sensitive items (food, drugs, archive media, museum exhibits, metal parts susceptible to rust film, etc.)? Or would you like to keep a check on the building climate, for example monitoring how your tenants use ventilation? Then continuous recording of temperature and humidity readings can be very useful for you. The testo 174H mini data logger for temperature and humidity provides you with competent support for this kind of measurement task. It may be small, but it achieves great (measurement) results.
This is what the mini data logger for temperature and humidity offers
The current measuring values and any possible violations of limit values can be read on the mini data logger’s display. Its measurement data memory can reliably record up to 16 000 measuring values. Saved measurement data will not be lost even when the battery is empty or being replaced.
The Testo 174H mini data logger has internal sensors which measure temperature and humidity. The humidity sensor is a capacitive Testo humidity sensor with long-term stability which has an accuracy of up to ±3 % RH when measuring humidity. With an accuracy of ±0.5 °C, the internal NTC temperature sensor is particularly high-precision and covers a measuring range from -20 to +70 °C.
Particularly practical: the mini data logger runs on standard batteries (2x CR 2032) which you can replace yourself at any time.
Programming and analysis with the data logger for temperature and humidity
Software is used to programme and read your mini data logger as well as to analyze measurement data on the PC. You have a choice of three software versions:
- ComSoft Basic software – available as a free download – for fast programming of the mini data logger and easy analysis of measurement data
- ComSoft Professional software – can also be ordered as an option – offers a variety of possibilities for detailed analysis of temperature and humidity readings
- ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 software – can also be ordered as an option – the best solution for special requirements according to CFR 21 Part 11 in the pharmaceutical sector
A USB interface is needed to programme and read your mini data logger for temperature and humidity. If you decide on this set, it includes a USB interface which means a speedy start for your measuring tasks.
Attention: Please download the newest software version before using the USB interface for the first time. The software can be found in the download area.
Testo 174H mini data logger set for temperature and humidity, including USB interface for programming and reading the mini data logger, wall bracket, batteries (2 x CR 2032 lithium) and calibration protocol.
Temperature - NTC
Measuring range -20 to +70 °C
Accuracy ±0.5 °C (-20 to +70 °C)
Resolution 0.1 °C
Humidity - Capacitive
Measuring range 0 to +100 %RH*
±3 %RH (2 to +98 %RH)
Resolution 0.1 %RH
* Not for condensing atmospheres. For continuous use in high humidity (>80 %RH at ≤30 °C for >12 h, >60 %RH at >30 °C for >12 h), please contact us via our website.
General technical data
Dimensions 60 x 38 x 18.5 mm
Operating temperature -20 to +70 °C
Protection class IP20
Battery type 2 lithium batteries (CR2032)
Battery life 1 year (15 min measuring cycle, +25 °C)
Memory 16,000 measuring values
Storage temperature -40 to +70 °C
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990