All prices are exclusive of GST
Part No. 0636 9730
- Intuitive: parallel determination of relative humidity and air temperature in indoor areas, including long-term measurement
- Precise: measuring accuracy ±2% RH / ±0.5 °C, measuring range: 0 to 100% RH / -20 to +70 °C
- Convenient: probe head is easy to attach to the universal handle with Bluetooth® or cable (available to order separately)
- Intelligent calibration concept: only send in the probe head for calibration
More applications, less equipment: if you already own one of our probes with a universal handle, you can easily expand your portfolio of probes with the humidity/temperature probe head.
Proven quality from Testo: you can depend on reliable measurement results, because the probe head is equipped with our long-term stable humidity sensor. This is traceable to international humidity standards, such as ILAC, PTB and NIST.
Humidity/temperature probe head including calibration protocol.
Please do not use the probe head in condensing atmospheres. For continuous application in high-humidity ranges
> 80% RH at ≤ 30 °C for > 12 h
> 60% RH at > 30 °C for > 12 h
please contact Testo Service or contact us.
Temperature - NTC
Measuring range -20 to +70 °C
Accuracy ±0.5 °C
Resolution 0.1 °C
Humidity - Capacitive
Measuring range 0 to 100 %RH
Accuracy ±2 %RH (5 to 90 %RH)
Resolution 0.1 %RH
General technical data
Storage temperature -20 to +70 °C
Dimensions 160 x 28 x 28 mm
Operating temperature -20 to +70 °C
Diameter probe shaft 12 mm
Weight 30 g
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $10
- Heavy Good Shipping $20
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $50
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990