All prices are exclusive of GST
The Testo 512 with a measuring range from 0…20 hPa can be used to help you carry out quick and easy filter checks when performing differential pressure checks on ventilation and air conditioning systems. Differential pressure measurements are carried out to determine whether filters still work properly or whether they are used up and clogged and need to be replaced.
The differential pressure meter is ideal for carrying out pitot static tube measurements in air ducts at very high air flow speeds or when the air stream is strongly polluted. The compact, rugged meter shows both the pressure as well as the air flow speed and has a measuring range from 5 to 55 m/s.
- 8 measurement units to choose from: psi, kPa, hPa, Pa, mm H2O, mmHg, inch H2O, inch Hg
- 2 air flow units to select from: m/s, fpm
- Integrated density compensation
- Backlit display, min/max values, hold function
- Part No: 0560.5127 0560 5127
For technical data and downloads please click here
- Contact Us
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- NZ Standard Shipping $14.00
- Heavy Good Shipping $24.00
- Chatham and Stewart Islands $59.00
- FREE shipping when you spend over $300
Important note: Please provide a physical address for delivery. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Pods.
Testo Instruments New Zealand
C/- Eurotec Ltd
750C Great South Road
Ph: 09 579 1990